|Article title||PARALLEL SOLUTION OF THE DIFFUSION-CONVECTION PROBLEMS BASED ON SCHEMES OF HIGH ORDER OF ACCURACY|
|Section||SECTION IV. THE APPLICATION OF SUPERCOMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES IN SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRY|
|Month, Year||11, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||The article is devoted to parallel implementation of the tasks of diffusion-convection, per-formed on multiprocessor computer system of the Southern federal university. Developed schemes of the higher (fourth) order of accuracy that taking into account the partial filling of control cells have been used for solving of problems of hydrophysics for modeling the distribution of contaminants which have a negative influence on the ecological situation of coastal systems. Approximation of the diffusion-convection problem has been performed on the basis of difference schemes of high order of accuracy. Regularized schemes have been used to improve the stability of explicit schemes. The calculation algorithm takes into account the partial filling of cells, devoid of disadvantage associated with a stepped representation of the boundary region in a rectangular grid. The paper presents the model of petroleum products transportation in coastal systems which differs in the consideration of many factors influencing the contaminants distribution in the waters: neutral and no- evaporating pseudofractal oil spills; evaporation of the light fraction; dissolving and spreading of the oil slick; deposition; diffusion; advection and biodegradation. A library of application programs have been developed on the basis of multiprocessor computer system, which includes numerical implementation of two-layer iterative methods of variational type, designed to solve thirteen-diagonal grid equations from discretization diffusion-convection problems. The experimental software has been designed for mathematical modeling of various scenarios of development of ecological conditions in coastal systems on the example of Azov-Black sea basin in case of oil spill. The simulation of the oil and petroleum products distribution was performed during an emergency spill that occurred in the Kerch Strait in November 2007. The methods of decomposition regions for computing time-consuming diffusion-convection tasks have been used in the parallel implementation, taking into account the architecture and parameters of the multiprocessor computer system. The obtained results demonstrate that the developed numerical methods allow improving the accuracy of predictive modeling of pollutant transport in coastal ecosystems, and provide an opportunity to obtain operational forecasts of the ecological state of water bodies in the shortest possible time intervals.|
|Keywords||Mathematical model; diffusion-convection problem; schemes of high order of accuracy; transport of oil products; library of application programs; multiprocessor computer system.|
|References||1. Glukhen'kiy I.Yu., Lavrent'ev A.V., Popova G.G. Modelirovanie avariynykh razlivov nefti v Kerchenskom prolive [Simulation of oil spills in the Kerch Strait ], Bezopasnost' v tekhnosfere [Safety in the technosphere], 2011, No. 6, pp. 3-6.
2. Chetverushkin B.N. Predely detalizatsii i formulirovka modeley uravneniy sploshnykh sred [The limits of detail and formulation of the model equations of continuous media], Matematematicheskoe modelirovanie [Metamathematical modeling], 2012, Vol. 24, No. 11, pp. 33-52.
3. Sukhinov A.I., Protsenko E.A., Chistyakov A.E., Shreter S.A. Sravnenie vychislitel'nykh effektivnostey yavnoy i neyavnoy skhem dlya zadachi transporta nanosov v pribrezhnykh vodnykh sistemakh [Comparison of computational efficiencies of explicit and implicit schemes for problem of sediment transport in coastal water systems], Vychislitel'nye metody i programmirovanie: Novye vychislitel'nye tekhnologii [Computational methods and program-ming: New computing technology], 2015, T. 16, No. 3, pp. 328-338.
4. Sukhinov A.I., Timofeeva E.F. Chistyakov A.E. Postroenie i issledovanie diskretnoy matematicheskoy modeli rascheta pribrezhnykh volnovykh protsessov [Development and in-vestigation of the discrete mathematical model for coastal wave process modelling], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 8 (121),
5. Sukhinov A.I., Chistyakov A.E. Parallel'naya realizatsiya trekhmernoy modeli gidrodinamiki melkovodnykh vodoemov na supervychislitel'noy sisteme [Parallel implementation of a three-dimensional model of hydrodynamics of shallow water bodies on superficialities system], Vychislitel'nye metody i programmirovanie: Novye vychislitel'nye tekhnologii [Computational methods and programming: New computing technology.], 2012, Vol. 13, pp. 290-297.
6. Sukhinov A.I., Chistyakov A.E., Semenyakina A.A., Nikitina A.V. Parallel'naya realizatsiya zadach transporta veshchestv i vosstanovleniya donnoy poverkhnosti na osnove skhem povyshennogo poryadka tochnosti [Parallel implementation of the objectives of the transport of substances and recovery of the bottom surface on the basis of schemes of high order of accuracy], Vychislitel'nye metody i programmirovanie: Novye vychislitel'nye tekhnologii [Computational methods and programming: New computing technology], 2015, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 256-267.
7. Belotserkovskiy O.M. Turbulentnost': novye podkhody [Turbulence: new approaches]. Moscow: Nauka, 2003, 183 p.
8. Gismeteo. Available at: https://www.gismeteo.ru/diary/5211/2007/11/ (accessed 27 September 2015).
9. Sukhinov A.I., Chistyakov A.E., Protsenko E.A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie transporta nanosov v pribrezhnoy zone melkovodnykh vodoemov [Mathematical modeling of sediment transport in the coastal zone of shallow water bodies], Matematicheskoe modelirovanie [Math-ematical modelling], 2013, Vol. 25, No. 12, pp. 65-82.
10. Sukhinov A.I., Chistyakov A.E., Semenyakina A.A., Nikitina A.V. Chislennoe modelirovanie ekologicheskogo sostoyaniya Azovskogo morya s primeneniem skhem povyshennogo poryadka tochnosti na mnogoprotsessornoy vychislitel'noy sisteme [Numerical simulation of the ecological state of the Azov sea with the use of schemes of high order of accuracy on a multiprocessor computer system], Komp'yuternye issledovaniya i modelirovanie [Computer research and modeling], 2016, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 151-168.
11. Sukhinov A., Nikitina A., Chistyakov A., Semenov I., Semenyakina A., Khachunts D. Mathemat-ical modeling of eutrophication processes in shallow waters on multiprocessor computer system, Proceedings of the 10th Annual International Scientific Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies, 2016, pp. 320-333.
12. Sukhinov A.I., Chistyakov A.E., Timofeeva E.F., Shishenya A.V. Mathematical model for calcu-lating coastal wave processes, Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, 2013, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 122-129.
13. Sukhinov A.I., Chistyakov A.E., Protsenko E.A. Mathematical modeling of sediment transport in the coastal zone of shallow reservoirs, Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, 2014, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 351-363.
14. Sukhinov A., Chistyakov A., Savitski O., Semenyakina A., Nikitina A. Mathematical modeling of acoustic antenna radiation on multi-processor system, Proceedings of the 10th Annual In-ternational Scientific Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies, 2016, pp. 699-709.
15. Sukhinov A., Nikitina A., Chistyakov A., Semenyakina A. Complex of models, explicit regularized schemes of high–order of accuracy and applications for predictive modeling of after-math of emergency oil spill, Proceedings of the 10th Annual International Scientific Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies, 2016, pp. 308-319.
16. Sukhinov A.I., Chistyakov A.E. Adaptive modified alternating triangular iterative method for solving grid equations with a non-self-adjoint operator, Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, 2012, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 398-409.
17. Sukhinov A.I., Nikitina A.V., Chistyakov A.E., Semenov I.S., Protsenko E.A., Semenyakina A.A., Khachunts D.S. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie protsessov evtrofikatsii v melkovodnykh vodoemakh na mnogoprotsessornoy vychislitel'noy sisteme [Mathematical modeling of eu-trophication processes in shallow water bodies on multiprocessor computer system], Vestnik YuUrGU. Seriya «Vychislitel'naya matematiki i informatika» [Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Computational Mathematics and Software Engineering], 2016, pp. 36-53.
18. Nikitina A.V., Semenyakina A.A., Chistyakov A.E. Parallel'naya realizatsiya zadachi diffuzii-konvektsii na osnove skhem povyshennogo poryadka tochnosti [Parallel implementation of the tasks of diffusion-convection-based schemes of high order of accuracy], Vestnik komp'yuternykh i informatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Herald of computer and information technologies], 2016, No. 7 (145), pp. 3-8.
19. Semenyakina A.A. Skhemy povyshennogo poryadka tochnosti dlya zadachi diffuzii-konvektsii [Schemes of high order accuracy for the problem of diffusion-convection], Informatika, vychislitel'naya tekhnika i inzhenernoe obrazovanie [Informatics, computer science and engi-neering education], 2013, No. 4 (15), pp. 18-29.
20. Protsenko S.V., Kuznetsova I.Yu., Semenyakina A.A. Tochnost' raznostnykh skhem vtorogo i chetvertogo poryadkov pogreshnosti approksimatsii dlya resheniya zadachi diffuzii-konvektsii [The accuracy of difference schemes of second and fourth order accuracy approximation for solving the problem of diffusion-convection], Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Noveyshie dostizheniya v nauke i obrazovanii: otechestvennyy i zarubezhnyy opyt» [Collection of scientific works of the International scientific-practical conference "the Latest achievements in science and education: Russian and foreign experience"]: in 2 part, 2015, pp. 49-52.