|Article title||APPLICATION SCHEME OF HIGH RESOLUTION FOR SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF BIOLOGICAL REHABILITATION IN SHALLOW WATERS ON MULTIPROCESSOR COMPUTER SYSTEMS|
|Section||SECTION V. THE APPLICATION OF SUPERCOMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES IN SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRY|
|Month, Year||12, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||The paper covers problems of solving tasks of water ecology on multiprocessor computer system (MCS). The aim is to improve the accuracy predictive modeling of biological processes kinetics, based on studies and research and numerical implementation of new mathematical models of hydro-biological processes occurring in the shallow waters. We proposed a new model of biological rehabilitation of shallow waters taking into account the factors which have a significant influence on the water quality. The model’s discretization was performed using the balance method and the implicit scheme with central differences. The proposed numerical method for the model problem solution is the most common and suitable to the study of hydrobiological processes oc-curring in shallow waters since it permits to correctly design the computational algorithms on the boundary between the integration domain and the environment division. One of the objectives of the work is reducing the calculation time and saving the accuracy of the results of solving problem of biological rehabilitation of shallow waters by using a multiprocessor computer system. Two algorithms have been developed in the implementation of the parallel algorithm for solving problem on the MCS for the distribution of data between the processors. There is the algorithm on the basis of the k-means method, based on the minimization of the functional of the total sample variance of scatter elements about the center of gravity of the subdomains, which allows increasing the efficiency of the parallel algorithm of the hydrobiology problem of shallow water. For the numerical implementation of the proposed mathematical model of biological rehabilitation of shallow pond used are the high-order accuracy schemes, developed was the parallel algorithm of modified alternating triangular method, k-means algorithm was used for data distribution among the processors MCS, increasing the efficiency of the algorithm to solve the problem 15 % compared to an algorithm based on a standard partitioning of the computational domain. Using the MCS can significantly reduce the calculation time while saving the accuracy of the solution. The latter fact provides the fast and qualitative interpretation of hydrobiological data.|
|Keywords||Multiprocessor computer system; modeling of biological rehabilitation; system of linear al-gebraic equations; shallow water.|
|References||1. Nikitina A.V. i dr. Optimal'noe upravlenie ustoychivym razvitiem pri biologicheskoy reabilitatsii Azovskogo morya [The optimal management of sustainable development with biological rehabilitation of the Azov sea], Matematicheskoe modelirovanie [Mathematical modeling], 2016, Vol. 28, No. 7, pp. 96-106.
2. Chistyakov A.E., Pershina Yu.V. Reshenie zadachi dinamiki populyatsiy na osnove modeli khishchnik–zhertva [Solution of the dynamics of population, based on ofpredator-prey model], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 1 (138), pp. 142-149.
3. Chistyakov A.E., Pershina Yu.V. Matematicheskaya model' dinamiki populyatsiy i ee chislennoe reshenie na osnove setochnykh metodov [A mathematical model of population dynamics and its numerical solution based on grid methods], Al'manakh sovremennoy nauki i obrazovaniya [Almanac of modern science and education], 2013, No. 1, pp. 165-170.
4. Kamyshnikova T.V., Nikitina A.V., Chistyakov A.E. Matematicheskie modeli i metody upravleniya v ekonomike i ekologii: ucheb.-metod. posobie [Mathematical models and control methods in economy and ecology: textbook]. Rostov-on-Don, 2015.
5. Nikitina A.V. i dr. K voprosu o formirovanii zamornykh zon v vostochnoy chasti Azovskogo morya [The question of the formation of hypoxic zones in the Eastern part of Azov sea coast], Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education], 2015, No. 1-1. Available at: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/ view?id=19509 (ac-cessed 02 November 2016).
6. Nikitina A.V., Abramenko Yu.A., Chistyakov A.E. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie pro-tsessov razliva nefti v melkovodnykh vodoemakh [Mathematical modeling of oil spill in shallow waters], Informatika, vychislitel'naya tekhnika i inzhenernoe obrazovanie [Informatics, computer science and engineering education], 2015, No. 3 (23), pp. 49-55.
7. Chistyakov A.E. et al. A Differential Game Model of Preventing Fish Kills in Shallow Water Bodies, Game Theory and Applications, 2015, Vol. 17, pp. 37-48.
8. Trän J.K. A Predator-Prey Functional Response Incorporating Indirect Interference and Deple-tion, Verh. Internat. Verein. Limnol., 2008, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 302-305.
9. Nikitina A.V. i dr. Primenenie skhem povyshennogo poryadka tochnosti dlya resheniya zadach biologicheskoy kinetiki na mnogoprotsessornoy vychislitel'noy sisteme [The schemes of in-creased order of accuracy for solving problems of biological kinetics in a multiprocessor com-puter system], Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Fundamental research], 2015, No. 12-3,
10. Sukhinov A.I. i dr. Kompleks modeley, yavnykh regulyarizovannykh skhem povyshennogo poryadka tochnosti i programm dlya predskazatel'nogo modelirovaniya posledstviy avariynogo razliva nefteproduktov [A set of models, explicit regularized schemes of high order of accuracy and programs for predictive modeling of consequences of emergency oil spill], Parallel'nye vychislitel'nye tekhnologii (PaVT’2016): Trudy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii, Arkhangel'sk, 28 marta – 1 aprelya 2016 g. [Parallel computational technologies (PCT ' ’2016): proceedings of the International scientific conference, Arkhangelsk, March 28 – April 1, 2016]. Chelyabinsk, 2016, pp. 308-319.
11. Nikitina A.V., Semenyakina A.A., Chistyakov A.E. Parallel'naya realizatsiya zadachi diffuzii-konvektsii na osnove skhem povyshennogo poryadka tochnosti [Parallel implementation of the tasks of diffusion-convection-based schemes of high order of accuracy], Vestnik komp'yuternykh i informatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Herald of computer and information technologies], 2016, No. 7, pp. 3-8.
12. Sukhinov A.I. i dr. Chislennoe modelirovanie ekologicheskogo sostoyaniya Azovskogo morya s primeneniem skhem povyshennogo poryadka tochnosti na mnogoprotsessornoy vychislitel'noy sisteme [Numerical simulation of the ecological state of the Azov sea with the use of schemes of high order of accuracy on a multiprocessor computer system], Komp'yuternye issledovaniya i modelirovanie [Computer research and modeling], 2016, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 151-168.
13. Samarskiy A.A. Teoriya raznostnykh skhem [The theory of difference schemes]. Moscow: Nauka, 1989, 432 p.
14. Konovalov A.N. K teorii poperemenno-treugol'nogo iteratsionnogo metoda [The theory of alternating-triangular iterative method], Sibirskiy matematicheskiy zhurnal [Siberian mathe-matical journal], 2002, Vol. 43, No. 3, pp. 552-572.
15. Chistyakov A.E., Nikitina A.V., Sumbaev V.V. Reshenie zadachi Puassona na osnove mnogosetochnogo metoda [The solution of the Poisson problem based on the multigrid method], Vestnik komp'yuternykh i informatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Herald of computer and information technologies], 2016, No. 8, pp. 3-7.
16. Tyutyunov Yu., Senina I., Arditi R. Clustering due to acceleration in the response to population gradient: a simple self-organization model, The American Naturalist, 2004, No. 164, pp. 722-735.
17. Volterra V. Variations and fluctuations of the number of individuals in animal species living together, Rapp. P. – V. Reun. Cons. Int. Explor. Mer., 1928, No. 3, pp. 3-51.
18. Yakushev E.V., Mikhailovsky G.E. Mathematical modeling of the influence of marine biota on the carbon dioxide ocean-atmosphere exchange in high latitudes, Air-Water Gas Transfer, Sel. Papers, Third Int. Symp., Heidelberg University, ed. by B. Jaehne and E.C. Monahan, AEON Verlag & Studio, Hanau, 1995, pp. 37-48.
19. Marchuk G.I., Sarkisyan A.S. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie tsirkulyatsii okeana [Mathemat-ical modeling of the ocean circulation]. Moscow: Nauka, 1988, 297 p.
20. Kamenetskiy E.S., Radionov A.A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie atmosfernykh protsessov v Karmadonskom ushchel'e Severnoy Osetii [Mathematical modeling of atmospheric processes in the Karmadon gorge in North Ossetia], Vladikavkazskiy matematicheskiy zhurnal [Vladikavkaz mathematical journal], 2010, Vol. 12, Issue 3, pp. 41-46.