|Article title||DEVELOPMENT MICRO AUTONOMUS UNDERWATER VEHICLES WITH CONTROL GROUP FUNCTION|
|Authors||V.Yu. Zanin, I.V. Kozhemyakin, Yu.P. Potekhin, I.A. Putintsev, V.A. Ryzhov, N.N. Semenov, M.N. Chemodanov|
|Section||SECTION II. MARINE ROBOTICS|
|Month, Year||01-02, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||Results of the work carried out by Saint-Petersburg State Marine Technical University in the framework of initiative topic, connected with complex researches in maintenance of creation of a multi-agent sensory-communication network based on marine robotic platforms (MRP), are presented. To the MRP the following autonomous unmanned transport/measurement/communication/ support platforms are assigned: underwater gliders, buoys and probes of variable buoyancy, wave gliders, bottom and ice communication stations, docking units of autonomous mobile objects, autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV), unmanned surface vehicles. Altogether the MRP listed above form a complex of technical arsenal – efficient elements of the global marine multi-agent sensory-communication network. In the context of the works mentioned, creation of a micro autonomous underwater vehicle (micro AUV) is considered. High maneuverability, the availability of a modular architecture and functions of the group use are required for the developed micro AUV. The article describes steps of the vehicle creation: concept development, modeling, design and construction. Within the framework of the concept of a “budget”, limited serial product, functional systems/modules of micro AUV are worked out, taking into account the availability of equipment and components (concerning required technical characteristics and their cost). An external appearance of micro AUV has been determined, which allows the assembly of all systems, units and mechanisms of the device in minimum dimensions. For the selected external appearance and design dimensions of the device, the simulation of hydrodynamic and strength characteristics was performed. The flow around the vehicle in a viscous liquid was simulated using the OpenFoam CFD package. To assess the seaworthy and operational qualities, the dynamic properties of the micro AUV research is carried out by simulating the basic operational modes of navigation using the Ship Dynamics package. Simulation of the strength characteristics of the dry modules of the vehicle is performed in the Ansys package. Working design of the vehicle (systems, mechanical componets and mechanisms) is carried out in CAD SolidWorks. Within the framework of the project, a software and hardware architecture of the information system of the vehicle was developed, as well as a model of interaction between the micro AUV, the wave glider and costal control station. The work results in two full-scale experimental sample of micro AUV capable of working in a group together with the wave gliders, performing the functions of a repeater signal through the environmental boundary. Based on the results, ways for further work on the subjects are being determined.|
|Keywords||Marine multi-agent sensory-communication network; marine robotic platform; micro auton-omous underwater vehicle; wave glider-retranslator; group missions.|
|References||1. Issledovaniya v obespechenie sozdaniya informatsionno-izmeritel'noy sistemy na osnove neobitaemykh podvodnykh apparatov tipa «glayder» [Research for support the creation of the in-formation and measuring system based on the "glider" type autonomus unmanned underwater vehicles], Otchety po 1,2,3 etapam NIR, NICh SPbGMTU, № gos. reg. 01201280856, 2012-2014 [Technical Reports on 1,2,3 stages, R&D Dept., SMTU, № 01201280856, 2012-2014 (in russian)].
2. Eksperimental'nye issledovaniya v obespechenie sozdaniya avtonomnogo neobitaemogo apparata tipa volnovoy glayder [Experimental studies for support the creation of the wave glider-type autonomous unmanned vehicles],. Otchet po NIR, NICh SPbGMTU, 2015 [Technical Reports on 1,2,3 stages, R&D Dept., SMTU, № 01201280856, 2012-2014 (in russian)].
3. Kozhemyakin I.V., Rozhdestvenskiy K.V., Ryzhov V.A. Volnovoy glayder, kak element morskoy global'noy informatsionno-izmeritel'noy sistemy [he wave gliders as the marine global information and measurement system elements], Materialy Desyatoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Perspektivnye sistemy i zadachi upravleniya» [Materials of the Tenth scientific and practical conference "advanced systems and control problems"]. Taganrog: Izd-vo YuFU, 2015, pp. 101-112.
4. Kozhemyakin I.V., Rozhdestvenskiy K.V., Ryzhov V.A. Razrabotka tekhnicheskoy platformy global'noy morskoy informatsionno-izmeritel'noy sistemy na osnove avtonomnykh neobitaemykh apparatov tipa glayder [Development of the technical platform of the global maritime information and measuring system based on the glider-type autonomous unmanned vehicles], Rossiyskie innovatsionnye tekhnologii dlya osvoeniya uglevodorodnykh resursov kontinental'nogo shel'fa [Russian innovative technologies for the development of hydrocarbon resources of the continental shelf], 2016, pp. 91-108.
5. CoCoRo Project (Collective Cognitive Robots). Available at: http://cocoro.uni-graz.at/drupal/ ((accessed 20 January 2017).
6. Hydromea Project. Available at: http://www.hydromea.com/ (accessed 20 January 2017).
7. ecoSUBμ & ecoSUBm Project. Available at: https://phys.org/news/2016-11-mini-robot-unveiled-national-oceanography.html (accessed 20 January 2017).
8. FL35ST28-0504A. Available at: http://electroprivod.ru/fl39st.htm (accessed 20 January 2017).
9. Sonardyne. Available at: https://www.sonardyne.com/product/scout-usbl-underwater-tracking-system/ (accessed 20 January 2017).
10. Kongsberg. Available at: https://www.km.kongsberg.com/ks/web/nokbg0240.nsf/ AllWeb/25018037CE CB16D9C125738D004D0BAA?OpenDocument (accessed 20 January 2017).
11. EvoLogics. Available at: https://www.evologics.de/en/products/USBL/index.html (accessed 20 January 2017).
12. IXBLUE. Available at: https://www.ixblue.com/products/usbl-positioning-systems (accessed 20 January 2017).
13. Nautronix. Available at: http://www.nautronix.com/product/nasdrill-usbl (accessed 20 January 2017).
14. EASYTRAK. Available at: http://www.appliedacoustics.com/product/easytrak-usbl-systems/ (accessed 20 January 2017).
15. Beaglebone Black. Available at: https://beagleboard.org/black (accessed 20 January 2017).
16. OpenROV IMU/Compass/Depth Module. Available at: https://store.openrov.com/products/ openrov-imu-depth-module (accessed 20 January 2017).
17. Igor Kozhemyakin, Kirill Rozhdestvensky,Vladimir Ryzhov, Nikolay Semenov. Mi-khail Chemodanov Educational Marine Robotics in SMTU, In: Interactive Collaborative Ro-botics: Proceedings of First International Conference, ICR 2016, Budapest, Hungary, August 24-26, 2016. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2016, Vol. 9812, pp. 79-88.
18. Aptina RB HD Camera Cape for BeagleBone Black A0-01. Available at: http://www.ti.com/devnet/docs/ catalog/endequipmentproductfolder.tsp?actionPerformed= productFolder&productId=19580 (accessed 20 January 2017).
19. OpenROV External Light Cube. Available at: https://store.openrov.com/products/external-light-cube (accessed 20 January 2017).
20. CrustCrawler 400HFS. Available at: http://www.crustcrawler.com/products/urov2/ (accessed 20 January 2017).
21. Blue Robotics Basic 30A ESC. Available at: https://www.bluerobotics.com/store/ thrusters/besc-30-r1/ (accessed 20 January 2017).
22. Turnigy Aerodrive DST-700. Available at: http://www.parkflyer.ru/ru/product/1204250/ (ac-cessed 20.01.2017).
23. OpenFoam. Available at: http://www.openfoam.com/ (accessed 20 January 2017).
24. SolidWorks 2013. Available at: https://www.solidworks.com/sw/education/education-edition-2013-2014-overview.htm (accessed 20 January 2017).
25. ROS. Available at: http://www.ros.org/ (accessed 20 January 2017).
26. Nonius Engineering Company. Smart approach to overwater and underwater works. Available at: http://noniusgroup.ru/en/products/relief-software/ (accessed 20 January 2017).