|Article title||INCREASING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONTACTLESS CHARGE BATTERIES AUTONOMOUS UNMANNED UNDERWATER VEHICLE|
|Authors||V.A. Gerasimov, M.V. Kraskovskiy, A.Yu. Filozhenko|
|Section||SECTION IV. DRIVES AND ENERGY SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||01-02, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||The structure are determined the contactless power transmission system on board the autonomous unmanned underwater vehicle for charging its batteries at underwater basing. The advantages are noted of such a charge method and the features are shown a modes of operation of an autonomous of the inverter and high-frequency transformer, which is designed with multiple primary and secondary parts. The presence of a non-magnetic gap between the windings is a consequence of the feature design and leads to increased component of the magnetizing current of the transformer and the increased output current of the inverter. The task of increasing the effectiveness of the contactless power transmission system by current discharge transistors autonomous inverter due to the compensation of inductive component of its output current. The known technical solutions are considered and substantiated application to the task serial resonance circuit of the inductor and a capacitor connected in parallel of the primary winding of the transformer. Mathematical modeling of systems with connected resonant circuit is done and identified recommendations on the choice of parameters and operating modes, resulting in a solution of the task. Analysis of signal diagrams obtained by mathematical modeling, allowed to formulating requirements to ensure a "soft switch" as when turned on, and when you turn off the power of autonomous inverter keys. These solutions allow to minimize the power loss in inverter, reduce the heat of its elements and to improve the reliability and efficiency, which reduces the implementation of the battery charging apparatus for the desired time interval. It is shown that the use of resonance on the secondary side of the transformer allows you to distort the external characteristic of system in the desired direction, which can increase the level of electric power transmitted to the output while maintaining a minimal loss in the inverter. These theoretical conclusions are well supported by experiment.|
|Keywords||Autonomous unmanned underwater vehicle; contactless power transmission; autonomous voltage inverter; «soft switching»; series resonant circuit; parallel resonance.|
|References||1. Manley J.E. Unmanned Surface Vehicles, 15 Years of Development, OCEANS, 2008, P. 4. Available at:http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5152052/ (Accessed 12 January 2017).
2. Wang X., Shang J., Luo Z., Tang L., Zhang X., Li J. Reviews of power systems and environ-mental energy conversion for unmanned underwater vehicles, Renewable and Sustainable En-ergy Reviews, 2012, Vol. 16, Issue 4, pp. 1958-1970. Available at: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1364032111006095 (Accessed 12 January 2017).
3. Stanimir S. Valtchev, Elena N. Baikova, Luis R. Jorge Electromagnetic Field as the Wireless Transporter of Energy, Facta Universitatis, Ser: Elec. Energ., December 2012, Vol. 25, No. pp. 171-181
4. Singh S.K., Hasarmani T.S., Holmukhe R.M. Wireless Transmission of Electrical Power Over-view of Recent Research and Development, International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, 2012, pp. 207-211.
5. Gerasimov V.A., Kopylov V.V, Kuvshinov G.E., Naumov L.A., Filozhenko A.Yu., Chepurin P.I. Ustroystvo dlya beskontaktnoy peredachi elektroenergii na podvodnyy ob"ekt (varianty) [Device for contactless power transmission for underwater object (options)]. Patent RF 2502170. Published 2013, Bull. No. 35.
6. Illarionov G.Yu., Sidenko K.S., Bocharov L.Yu. Ugroza iz glubiny: XXI vek [Threat from the depths: the XXI century]. Khabarovsk: KGUP «Khabarovskaya kraevaya tipografiya», 2011, 304 p.
7. Gerasimov V.A., Filozhenko A.Yu., Chepurin P.I. Struktura sistemy elektrosnabzheniya avtonomnogo neobitaemogo podvodnogo apparata [The structure of the power supply system of Autonomous underwater vehicle], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 3 (140), pp. 47-55.
8. Gerasimova G.N., Kuvshinov G.E., Naumov L.A., Usol'tsev V.K. Topologicheskie metody analiza v elektrotekhnike i avtomatike: ucheb. posobie dlya vuzov [Topological methods of analysis in electrical engineering and automation: proc. the manual for high schools]. Vladi-vostok: Dal'nauka, 2001, 232 p.
9. Meleshin V.I. Tranzistornaya preobrazovatel'naya tekhnika [Transistor conversion equipment]. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 2006, 632 p.
10. Ching-Ming Lai, Ming-Ji Yang, Shih-Kun Liang. A Zero Input Current Ripple ZVS/ZCS Boost Converter with Boumdary-Mode Contro, Energies, 2014, pp. 6765-6782.
11. MohanN., UndelamdT.M., RobbinsW.P. Powerelectronics. Converters, Applications, and De-sign. USA, Hoboken: John Willey & Sons Ltd, 2003, 802 p.
12. Won-suk Choi, Sungmo Young. Analysis of MOSFET Failure Modes in LLC Resonant Con-verter, Сайт компании Fairchild [Website of Fairchild], 2009, 12 p. Available at: http://fairchildsemi.com (Accessed 12 January 2017).
13. Gerasimov V.A., Kraskovskiy M.V., Filozhenko A.Yu. Avtonomnyy invertor napryazheniya s posledovatel'nym rezonansnym konturom [Autonomous voltage inverter with series resonant circuit], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2016, No. 4 (177), pp. 147-158.
14. Kuvshinov G.E., Naumov L.A., Sebto Yu.G., Gerasimov V.A., Filozhenko A.Yu., Chepurin P.I., Kraskovskiy M.V. Avtonomnyy invertor napryazheniya dlya pitaniya nagruzki cherez transformator s nizkim koeffitsientom svyazi mezhdu ego obmotkami [Stand-alone inverter voltage to power the load through a transformer with a low coupling coefficient between wind-ings]. Patent RF 2558681. Published 2015, bull. No. 22.
15. Gerasimov V.A., Kraskovskiy M.V, Kuvshinov G.E., Filozhenko A.Yu. Ispol'zovanie rezonansa dlya tokovoy razgruzki tranzistornykh klyuchey invertora [The use of the resonance current of the discharge transistor switches of the inverter is], Dvoynye tekhnologii [Dual technology], 2016, No. 4 (77), pp. 55-60.
16. Kraskovskiy M.V., Gerasimov V.A., Kuvshinov G.E., Filozhenko A.Y. The Use of Resonance for Current Downloading of the Transistor Keys of the Inverter, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, 2016, Vol. 9, Issue 13, pp. 305-311.
17. Gerasimov V.A., Kraskovskiy M.V., Kuvshinov G.E., Filozhenko A.Yu. Povyshenie effek-tivnosti beskontaktnoy peredachi elektroenergii na avtonomnyy podvodnyy apparat [Improving the efficiency of contactless power transmission for Autonomous underwater vehicle], Podvodnye issledovaniya i robototekhnika [Underwater researches and robotics], 2016, No. 1, pp. 24-30.
18. Gerasimov V.A., Filozhenko A.Yu., Chepurin P.I. Ustroystvo dlya zaryadki akkumulyatornoy batarei [The device for charging the rechargeable battery]. Patent RF 2530877. Published 2014, Bull. No. 29.
19. Gerasimov V.A., Filozhenko A.Yu. Ustroystvo dlya zaryadki akkumulyatornoy batarei podvodnogo ob"ekta [The device for charging the battery of an underwater object]. Patent RF 2602078. Published 2016, Bull. No. 31.
20. MetallizedPolypropyleneFilmCapacitors, «Ай-Си Контракт» ["IC Contract"]. Available at: http://www.ic-contract.ru/images/pdf/TDK/MKP_B32656S.pdf (Accessed 24 March 2016).