|Article title||COLLABORATIVE INTERACTION OF GROUPS OF SMALL MULTIROTOR UAVS FOR PAYLOAD TRANSPORTATION|
|Authors||A.A. Kochkarov, R.T. Agishev|
|Section||SECTION VI. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|Month, Year||01-02, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||The main goal of this work was creating a computer simulation to estimate maximum pay-load a group of small multirotor UAVs can carry. This paper investigates symmetric payload transportation with qaudrotors. Dynamics of the system of four qaudrotors rigidly connected by the cross-like structure with a payload at the center of the cross are represented. The motion of system is described using mathematical quadotor model. Simulation of motion of the system along 3 different trajectories (“line”, “sine”, and “diamond”) was conducted. The set of trajectories allows investigating system’s behavior during performing of different maneuvers. Trajectory folowing coordinate errors were estimated for each of the 3 curves. The presence of the wind is taken into account. In addition the windflaw was simulated. The model includes time limitation of flight between starting and endpoint. Accuracy requirements to achieve endpoint are established. Precision involves small coordinate deviations of the center of mass at the endpoint, system’s ve-locity should be close to zero at the end of simulation. Also if the wind is small, the final angular deviation from the horizont should be close to zero. Control system for the structure is constructed such that the centre of mass follows desired trajectory. System’s behavior under variety of wind signals was researched. Speed and direction of wind could be set up as continuous or stepped functions of time. In case of successful transportation of payload system remains at hover at the endpoint. Energy consumption experiments were simulated As a result necessary amount of energy for every trajectory was estimated. Created simulation is universal. It allows setting desired pa-rameters of UAVs (like maximum thrust and battery capacity) before the simulation is started.|
|Keywords||Quadrotor; payload; PID-regulator; trajectory; group of UAVs.|
|References||1. Malinetskiy G.G., Kochkarov A.A. Budushchee rossiyskogo oruzhiya i mezhdistsiplinarnye podkhody [Future Russian weapons and interdisciplinary approaches], Intellekt i tekhnologii [Intelligence and technology], 2014, No. 1 (7), pp. 48-51.
2. Kochkarov A.A., Yatskin D.V., Rakhmanov O.A. Osobennosti resheniya zadachi geometricheskogo monitoringa [The monitoring problem and its connection with the problem of covering connected spaces], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2016, No. 2 (175), pp. 158-168.
3. Kochkarov A.A.,Kalinov I.A. Sozdanie programmno-apparatnogo kompleksa prostranstvennoy navigatsii i monitoringa mul'tirotornogo BPLA na osnove modifitsirovannogo algoritma vizual'noy odometrii [The creation of a hardware-software complex spatial navigation and monitoring of multi-rotor UAV based on modified algorithm of visual odometry], Nauka i Obrazovanie [Science and Education], 2016, No. 09, pp. 74-91.
4. Kochkarov A.A., Yatskin D.V., Kalinov I.A. Novyy podkhod v primenenii malykh BPLA dlya monitoringa slozhnykh prostranstv [A new approach to the application of small UAV for mon-itoring of complex spaces], Intellekt i tekhnologii [Intelligence and technology], 2016, No. 2 (14), pp. 68-71.
5. Kochkarov A.A. Nekotorye osobennosti primeneniya malykh i sverkhmalykh bespilotnykh letatel'nykh apparatov [Some features of application of small and micro unmanned aerial vehi-cles], Trudy Vtoroy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii molodykh konstruktorov i inzhenerov «Mintsevskie chteniya», posvyashchennoy 120-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya akademika A.L. Mintsa i 60-letiyu aspirantury Radiotekhnicheskogo institute [Proceedings of the Second all-Russian scientific-technical conference of young designers and engineers "Minczewski readings" dedicated to the 120 anniversary from the birthday of academician A.L. Mints and the 60th anniversary of the postgraduate Institute of Radio engineering.]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, 2015, pp. 301-304.
6. Clarity from above PwC global report on the commercial applications of drone technology, May 2016.
7. Gur'yanov A.E. Modelirovanie upravleniya kvadrokopterom [Modeling control quadcopter], Inzhenernyy vestnik [Engineering journal], 2014, No. 08.
8. Steven M. LaValle. Planning algorithms. University of Illinois, 2006.
9. Mellinger D., Michael N., and Kumar V. Trajectory Generation and Control for Precise Ag-gressive Maneuvers with Quadrotors, Int. Symposium on Experimental Robotics, 2010.
10. Vadutov O.S. Nastroyka tipovykh regulyatorov po metodu Tsiglera-Nikol'sa [Setting the standard regulators on a method of Ziegler-Nichols]. Tomsk: Izd-vo Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2014, 10 p.
11. Gen K., Chulin N.A. Algoritmy stabilizatsii dlya avtomaticheskogo upravleniya traektornym dvizheniem kvadrokoptera [Stabilization algorithms for automatic control of the motion trajectory of the quadcopter]. Moscow: MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, 2015.
12. Sreenath K., Michael N., and Kumar V. Trajectory generation and control of a quadrotor with a cable suspended load – a differentially-flat hybrid system, in ICRA, Karlsruhe, Germany, May 2013.
13. Escareño J.,•Salazar S.,• Romero H,. Lozano R. Trajectory Control of a Quadrotor Subject to 2D Wind Disturbances.
14. Eremin V.Yu., Ivchenko B.A., Chizhov V.M. Modelirovanie poryvov vetra, vozdeystvuyushchikh na privyaznoy aerostat [The modelling of the wind, impact-ing on tethered balloon], Trudy TsAGI [Proceedings of the Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute], 2003, pp. 62-67.
15. Julian Cayero, Josep Cugueró and Bernardo Morcego. Impedance control of a planar quadrotor with an extended Kalman filter external forces estimator.
16. Ivanov E.M. O rabote v potentsial'nykh polyakh [On the work in potential fields], Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Fundamental research], 2005, No. 2, pp. 65-66.
17. Fink J., Michael N., Kim S., and Kumar V. Planning and control for cooperative manipulation and transportation with aerial robots, Int. J. Robot. Res.
18. Sitnikov D.V., Bur'yan Yu.A., Russkikh G.S. Sistema upravleniya dvizheniem mul'tikoptera [The motion control system-rotor], Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo aerokosmicheskogo universiteta im. akademika S.P. Koroleva (natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo universiteta) [Vestnik of Samara state aerospace University. academician S. P. Korolev (national research University)], 2012, No. 5-2 (36), pp. 33-37.
19. Control of Quadrotors for Robust Perching and Landing Daniel Mellinger, Michael Shomin, and Vijay Kumar GRASP Lab, University of Pennsylvania.
20. C. (Cees) Trouwborst Control of Quadcopters for Collaborative Interaction, BSc Report, Juli 2014.