|Article title||FORMATION OF VIRTUAL REALITY MODELS, INFORMATION AND NAVIGATION FIELDS FOR THE AUTONOMOUS FUNCTIONING OF RTK SPECIAL PURPOSE|
|Authors||V.S. Lapshov, V.P. Noskov, I.V. Rubtsov, N.А. Rudianov, A.V. Ryabov, V.S. Hruschev|
|Section||SECTION VII. COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION AND GUIDANCE|
|Month, Year||01-02, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||Based on the analysis of types, characteristics, capabilities of existing samples of terrestrial robotic complexes of special purpose and plans for their further development, the necessity of in-creasing their autonomy is justified. The principal shortcomings and limitations of the application of remotely-controlled RTKs, conditioned by the real capabilities of the human operator and the need for constant two-way information exchange, are shown. It is proposed to increase the autonomy in a sequential transition from the currently existing simplest remote control systems to intelligent remote control systems that provide increased informative awareness of the operator when observing in difficult visibility conditions, recognizing targets and manipulation objects, and performing some of its monitoring and warning functions And dangerous actions, automatic planning on the models of the external environment and working out the actions on the operator macros, as well as automatic return to the launch point or to the zone of confident radio communication. And then - to intelligent systems of autonomous control, which provides autonomous functioning in shielded environments. At the same time, it is possible to solve the tasks of driving, working out route tasks, forming visually similar, geometric and information-navigational models of external environments, performing autonomously targeted movements, manipulating actions and using weapons, using the previously created information and navigation model. Creation of intelligent systems of remote and autonomous control in turn will allow to pass to the decision of group management tasks already at the practical level, realizing various strategies and algorithms of group management on the basis of planning and working out the trajectory of its route task and determining the current coordinates in the association of working areas of all group members, Using a single information and navigation field. It is shown that for all the proposed stages of increasing autonomy, the key tasks and problems are to create on-board means for the formation of information and navigation models and operating environment fields that provide the definition of current coordinates, planning and testing the trajectories of individual robots and their groups. The results of theoretical and experimental studies on the formation of information and navigation models of various media according to onboard STZ data and examples of their practical use in intelligent remote and autonomous control systems are presented. The main tasks and areas of application of advanced robotics for special purposes are listed. The main problems and tasks of R & D in the field of basic technologies of perspective robotics for special purposes are singled out.|
|Keywords||Robotic complex; intelligent control system; integrated system of technical vision; information and navigation model.|
|References||1. Lapshov V.S., Noskov V.P i dr. Boy v gorode. Boevye i obespechivayushchie roboty v usloviyakh urbanizirovannoy territorii [Battle in the town. Battle and supporting robots are in urbanized conditions], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. En-gineering Sciences], 2011, No. 3 (116), pp. 142-146.
2. Sheremet I. B., Rudianov N.A. i dr. Obosnovanie semeystva boevykh i obespechivayushchikh robotov dlya boya v gorode [Justification of combat and support a family of robots to fight in the city], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 3 (128), pp. 37-41.
3. Kalyaev A.V., Noskov V.P., Chernukhin Yu.V., Kalyaev I.A. Odnorodnye upravlyayushchie struktury adaptivnykh robotov [Homogeneous control structures for adaptive robots]. Moscow: Nauka, 1990, 147 p.
4. Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V. Opyt resheniya zadachi avtonomnogo upravleniya dvizheniem mobil'nykh robotov [The experience of solving the problem of Autonomous motion control of mobile robots], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Au-tomation, Control], 2005, No. 12, pp. 21-24.
5. Noskov V.P., Noskov A.V. Navigatsiya mobil'nykh robotov po dal'nometricheskim izobrazheniyam [Navigation of mobile robots in telematicheskikh images], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2005, No. 12, pp. 16-21.
6. Noskov A.V., Rubtsov I.V., Romanov A.Yu. Formirovanie ob"edinennoy modeli vneshney sredy na osnove informatsii videokamery i dal'nomera [The formation of the joint model of the external environment on the basis of information of the camera and the range finder Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2007, No. 8, pp. 2-5.
7. Evseev A.A., Noskov V.P., Platonov A.K. Formirovanie elektronnoy karty pri avtonomnom dvizhenii v industrial'noy srede [Creating an e-card with stand-alone movement in the industrial environment], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Au-tomation, Control], 2008, No. 2, pp. 41-45.
8. Zagoruyko S.N., Kaz'min V.N., Noskov V.P. Navigatsiya BPLA i 3D-rekonstruktsiya vneshney sredy po dannym bortovoy STZ [UAV navigation and 3D reconstruction of environ-ments according to the onboard STZ], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mech-atronics, Automation, Control], 2014, No. 8, pp. 62-68.
9. Kaz'min V.N., Noskov V.P. Vydelenie geometricheskikh i semanticheskikh ob"ektov v dal'nometricheskikh izobrazheniyakh dlya navigatsii robotov i rekonstruktsii vneshney sredy [Detecting geometric and semantic objects in range image for robot navigation and environment reconstruction], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 10 (171), pp. 71-83.
10. Buyvolov G.A., Noskov V.P., Rurenko A.A., Raspopin A.N. Apparatno-algoritmicheskie sredstva formirovaniya modeli problemnoy sredy v usloviyakh peresechennoy mestnosti [Hardware and algorithmic means of forming a model of the problem environment in terms of terrain], Sb. nauchn. Trudov. Upravlenie dvizheniem i tekhnicheskoe zrenie avtonomnykh transportnykh robotov [Collection of scientific works. Motion control and machine vision Autonomous robot vehicles]. Moscow: IFTP, 1989, pp. 61-69.
11. Vazaev A.V., Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V., Tsarichenko S.G. Raspoznavanie ob"ektov i tipov opornoy poverkhnosti po dannym kompleksirovannoy STZ [Object detection and ground type classification with combined computer vision system], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2016, No. 2 (175), pp. 127-139.
12. Anikin V.A., Kim N.V. Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V. Mobil'nyy robototekhnicheskiy kom-pleks s sistemoy tekhnicheskogo zreniya na baze BPLA [The mobile robotic system with vision system on the basis of the UAV], Voprosy oboronnoy tekhniki. Ser. 9. Spetsial'nye sistemy upravleniya, sledyashchie privody i ikh element [Defense engineering problems. Ser. 9. Special control systems, servo drives and their elements]. Moscow: FGUP «NTTs «Informtekhnika», 2010, Issue 1 (242)–2 (243), pp. 40-46.
13. Zagoruyko S.N., Noskov V.P. Registratsiya dal'nometricheskikh i televizionnykh dannykh pri postroenii trekhmernoy modeli vneshney sredy [Check telematicheskikh and television the data to build three-dimensional models of the external environment], Inzhenernyy zhurnal: Nauka i innovatsii. Elektronnoe nauchno-tekhnicheskoe izdanie [Engineering journal: Science and innovation. Electronic scientific and technical edition], 2013, No. 8 (20).
14. Sheremet I. B., Rudianov N.A. i dr. O neobkhodimosti razrabotki kontseptsii postroeniya i primeneniya avtonomnykh robototekhnicheskikh kompleksov voennogo naznacheniya [On the need to develop the concept of construction and application of Autonomous robotic systems for military purposes],Trudy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii «Ekstremal'naya robototekhnika» [Proceedings of International scientific-technical conference "Extreme robotics"]. St. Petersburg: TsNII RTK 2016, pp. 35-39.
15. Sheremet I.B., Rudianov N.A., Khrushchev V.S., Ryabov A.V. Kompleksnyy podkhod k obosnovaniyu nomenklatury i oblika razvedyvatel'nykh robotov dlya boya na urbanizirovannoy territorii [An integrated approach to the substantiation of the nomenclature and appearance of reconnaissance robots for combat in urban areas], Sbornik dokladov Vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii «Ekstremal'naya robototekhnika» [the Collection of reports of all-Russian scientific-technical conference "Extreme robotics"]. St. Petersburg: Izd-vo «Politekhnika-servis», 2012, pp. 438-440.
16. Rudianov N.A., Khrushchev V.S., Ryabov A.V., Lapshov V.S., Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V. Povyshenie situatsionnoy osvedomlennosti podrazdeleniy, osnashchennykh boevymi i obespechivayushchimi robotami [Enhancing situational awareness units include fighting and supporting robots], Materialy 4-y Vserossiyskoy mul'tikonferentsii po problemam upravleniya [Proceedings of 4th all-Russian multiconference on control problems]. Vol. 2. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2011, pp. 222-225.
17. Rudianov N.A., Khrushchev V.S., Ryabov A.V., Noskov V.P. Ispol'zovanie poluavtonomnykh boevykh i obespechivayushchikh robotov dlya povysheniya situatsionnoy osvedomlennosti [The use of semi-Autonomous combat robots, and provides for enhanced situational awareness], Nauchnye trudy 3 Tsentral'nogo nauchno-issledovatel'skogo instituta Ministerstva oborony Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Proceedings of 3 Central scientific research Institute of the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation]. Book 24. Moscow: Izd-vo 3 TsNII MO RF, 2013, pp. 193-196.
18. Rudianov N.A., Khrushchev V.S. Obosnovanie oblika robotizirovannykh kompleksov SV na ranney stadii proektirovaniya [The substantiation of structure of robotic systems SV at an early design stage], Nauchno-metodicheskie materialy issledovaniy, trudy seminarov i nauchno-tekhnicheskikh konferentsiy [Scientific-methodical materials research, proceedings of seminars and scientific conferences]. Book 14. Moscow: Izd-vo 3 TsNII, 2009, pp. 67-77.
19. Sheremet I.B., Rudianov N.A., Ryabov A.V., Khrushchev V.S. Problemy razvitiya robotizirovannogo vooruzheniya SV [Justification of combat and support a family of ro-bots to fight in], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 3 (140), pp. 45-49.
20. Sheremet I.B., Rudianov N.A., Khrushchev V.S., Ryabov A.V., Komchenkov V.I. Obosnovanie semeystva boevykh i obespechivayushchikh robotov dlya boya v gorode [Justification of combat and support a family of robots to fight in the city], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 3, pp. 37-41.