|Article title||EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATIONS OF THE OPTOACOUSTIC EFFECT IN A MOVING FLUID|
|Authors||D.A. Kravchuk, D.V. Orda-Zhigulina, G.Yu. Sliva|
|Section||SECTION V. DIAGNOSIS OF DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS AND PSYCHOPHYSICAL STATE OF A PERSON|
|Month, Year||04, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||In case of interaction of the powerful optical radiation generated by modern lasers with the environment, sound waves can be initiated in the last. Parameters of an acoustic signal, which ther-mal origins are connected with heterogeneous local heating and expansion of the environment in case of absorption of laser radiation in it, depend on optical, heatphysical and acoustic parameters of the absorbing environment. Therefore thermooptical excitement of sound is widely applied in diagnostics of liquids. Laboratory facility is developed for conducting pilot studies of optoacoustic effect in motionless and moving liquid environments on the basis of the laser LIMO 100-532/1064-4 complex (the red line). For registration and handling of the acoustic signal created as a result of generation of sound by means of optoacoustic effect in liquid the virtual device in the environment of LabVIEW is synthesized. Movement of liquid in a ditch is controled by the pump which creates a laminar flow in the volume. Results of the experiment on excitement of the optoacoustic signal are given in liquid by means of the laser, for the laser diagnostics of a flow. The principle of diagnostics consists that the researched flow is probed by a laser bunch in which parameters of the radiation which passed through the environment are measured. As the laser bunch is characterized by set of parameters: capacity, polarization, wavelength, frequency, phase and direction of distribution, by change of these parameters it is possible to judge the processes occuring in the researched flow. The research is urgent as now the methods of optoacoustic diagnostics using an ultrasonic response of the researched sample as information parametkr quickly develop. At the same time appears the necessity to study the pulse sound response properties in the real liquid environments subjected to laser radiation: suspensions, mixtures, biological tests. We established that the optoacoustic effects observed in these environments are beyond the basic developed models for ideal environments.|
|Keywords||Optoacoustic waves; carbon nanoparticles; piezoelectric converters; signal harmonicas.|
|References||1. Starchenko I.B., Malyukov S.P., Orda-Zhigulina D.V., Saenko A.V. Izmeritel'nyy kompleks dlya lazernoy diagnostiki bioob"ektov s ispol'zovaniem nanochastits na baze LIMO100 [Measuring complex of laser diagnostics of biological objects with the use of nanoparticles on the basis of LIMO100], Prikaspiyskiy zhurnal: upravlenie i vysokie tekhnologii [Caspian journal: management and high technologies], 2013, No. 2 (22), pp. 166-172.
2. Karabutov A.A., Pelivanov I.M., Podymova N.B., Skipetrov S.E. Izmerenie opticheskikh kharakteristik rasseivayushchikh sred optiko-akusticheskim metodom [Measurement of optical characteristics of scattering media of optical-acoustic method], Kvantovaya elektronika [Quantum electronics], 1999, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 215.
3. Botygipa N.N., Bukatyy V.I., Khmelevtsov S.S. Generatsiya akusticheskikh voln, voznikayushchikh v protsesse vzaimodeystviya lazernogo impul'sa s vodoy [Generation of acoustic waves generated in the interaction of laser pulse with water], Akusticheskiy zhurnal [Acoustical physics], 1976, Vol. KhKhII, Issue 5, pp. 652-657.
4. Dzhuplina G.Yu., Starchenko I.B. Sistema i metodika issledovaniya nanorazmernykh artefaktov v krovotoke [System and technology of investigation of nanosized artifacts in blood current], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2010, No. 8 (109), pp. 61-64.
5. Kravchuk D.A., Kirichenko I.A., Orda-Zhigulina D.V. Obzor metodov ispol'zovaniya nanorazmernykh ob"ektov v biomeditsinskikh issledovaniyakh [Review of the methods of use of nanosized objects for biomedical researches], Nauchnye trudy SWorld [Scientific works SWorld], 2015, Vol. 5, No. 4 (41), pp. 24-27.
6. Pulsed photoacoustic Doppler flowmetry using time-domain cross-correlation: Accuracy, reso-lution and scalability, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., September 2012, Vol. 132, No. 3.
7. Joanna Brunker & Paul Beard. Acoustic resolution photoacoustic Doppler velocimetry in bloodmimicking fluids, Scientific Reports | 6:20902 |. DOI: 10.1038/srep20902.
8. Kravchuk D.A., kirichenko I.A., Orda-Gigulina D.V. The review of methods of use nanodimentional objects in biomedical researches, SWorldJournal, 2016, Vol. 10, No. j116 (10), pp. 45-48.
9. Kravchuk D.A., Vtorushin A.S., Myakinin V.A. Tenedencies of development of optoacoustic methods and devices in biomedicine, SWorldJournal, 2016, Vol. 10, No. j116 (10), pp. 42-45.
10. Kravchuk D.A. Sistema registratsii optoakusticheskogo effekta v zhidkosti. Rezul'taty eksperimenta [The system of registration of optoacoustic effect in liquids. The results of the experiment], Uspekhi sovremennoy nauki i obrazovaniya [Advances of modern science and education], 2016, Vol. 5, No. 12, pp. 131-134.
11. Kravchuk D.A. Modelirovanie sistemy registratsii akusticheskogo signala v rezul'tate vozbuzhdeniya optiko-akusticheskogo effekta v zhidkosti [Modeling system of registration of the acoustic signal as a result of excitation of photoacoustic effect in liquids], Uspekhi sovremennoy nauki [Successes of modern science], 2016, Vol. 4, No. 11, pp. 121-123.
12. Tuchin V.V. Opticheskaya biomeditsinskaya diagnostika [Optical biomedical diagnostics]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2007, 511 p.
13. Grashin P.S., Karabutov A.A., Pelivanov I.M., Podymova N.B. Izmerenie opticheskikh kharakteristik rasseivayushchikh sred po vremennomu profilyu optiko-akusticheskogo signala [Measurement of optical characteristics of scattering media by the temporal profile of optoacoustic signal], Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 3. Fizika. Astronomiya [Moscow University Physics Bulletin. Series 3. Physics. Astronomy], 2001, No. 2, pp. 39-42.
14. Gusev V.E., Karabutov A.A. Lazernaya optoakustika [Laser optoacoustics]. Moscow: Nauka, 1991, 304 p.
15. Bondarenko A.N. Lazernye metody vozbuzhdeniya i registratsii akusticheskikh signalov [Laser methods of excitation and detection of acoustic signals]. Moscow: Izd-vo standartov, 1989, 115 p.
16. Boas G. Photoacoustic Imaging Gets Dynamic, Biophotonic International, 2008, pp. 26-29.
17. Shapiro H.M. The evolution of cytometers, Cytometry, 2004, No. 58А, pp. 13-20.
18. Shapiro H.M. Practical flow cytometry, NJ: Wiley and Sons. 4th ed. Hoboken. 2003, pp. 565-566.
19. Bunkin F.V. Opticheskoe vozbuzhdenie zvuka [Optical excitation of sound], Akusticheskiy zhurnal [Acoustic journal], 1973, Issue 3, pp. 305-320.
20. Dzhuplina, G.Yu. Vishnevetskiy V.Yu., Starchenko I.B., Shashkin M.S. Teoreticheskaya model' optoakusticheskogo rasseyaniya na nanorazmernykh ob"ektakh dlya ucheta raspredeleniya zagryaznyayushchikh veshchestv v vodnoy srede [Theoretical model of the optoacoustic scatter-ing by nanoscale objects to account for the distribution of pollutants in the aquatic environment], Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona [Engineering journal of Don], 2011, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 13-19.