|Article title||METHODS FOR DESCRIBING THE PSYCHO-PHYSIOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE AUTOMATED SYSTEMS OPERATORS FOR MODELING THE HUMAN FACTOR PROCESSES|
|Authors||N.L. Vishnevskaya, K.A. Chernyy, L.V. Plakhova|
|Section||SECTION V. DIAGNOSIS OF DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS AND PSYCHOPHYSICAL STATE OF A PERSON|
|Month, Year||04, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||Modern global trend of high technology development has highlighted the problem of relia-bility of a human operator as one of the elements of a complex control system. This situation forces the developers of modern industrial technology to consider the "human factor" as central in providing security. Existing procedures in assessing the risk factors takes into account the factors which characterize only the equipment reliability and the human reliability is priori assumed to be 100%. Completed physiological survey of operators in a production environment indicates the development of inhibitory processes in humans during both day and night shifts. Thus, an important section of the study is a substantiation of the ways for improving the operators’ work in order to provide secure and error-free actions. For example, recent studies show the emergence and development of tension and monotony syndrome among operators in the course of employment. Our studies have shown that when the labor operations come to an end a fatigue develops in operators, but with a willful effort, activating attention to the actions, operators can adequately perform their work. Consequently, the physiological mechanisms of recovery of body functions should start with optimization of work and rest. The need for this is determined by the transition to the 12-hour working shift, the data of physiological and hygienic studies and the presence of erro-neous actions. We have proved the method for having rest during the day and night shifts with the introduction of technological interruptions schedules by the following type: micropauses with recommendations for the restoration of the functional state of the body working.|
|Keywords||Human operator of high-tech production facilities; personnel reliability; hygiene factors of work; monotonous; low-intensity factors.|
|References||1. Vlasov V.N. Otsenka sochetaemogo vliyaniya khimicheskikh i fizicheskikh faktorov proizvodstvennoy sredy i trudovogo protsessa na serdechno-sosudistuyu sistemu: avtoref.
diss. … d-ra med. nauk [Assessment of joint effects of chemical and physical factors of pro-duction environment and labor process in the cardiovascular system: the author's abstract dr. of med. sc. diss.]. Moscow, 2008, 48 p.
2. Shutova S.V., Murav'eva I.V. Sensomotornye reaktsii kak kharakteristika funktsional'nogo sostoyaniya TsNS [Sensorimotor reactions as a characteristic of the functional state of the Central nervous system], Vestnik TGU. Ser.: Estestv. i tekhn. nauki [Tambov University Re-ports. Series Natural and Technical Sciences], 2013, Vol. 18, Issue 5, pp. 2831-2840.
3. D'yachenko P.A., Min'ko V.M. O neobkhodimosti shchadyashchikh vnutrismennykh rezhimov truda i otdykha rabotnikov [About the necessity of sparing vnutrismennyh regimes of work and rest of workers], Vestnik molodezhnoy nauki [Journal of youth science], 2015, No. 2, pp. 5.
4. Makarova A.P. Rekomendatsii po sovershenstvovaniyu rezhimov truda i otdykha (na primere PAO «Rostelekom») [Recommendations for improving modes of work and rest (the example of PJSC "Rostelecom")], Ekonomika i sotsium [Economy and society], 2015, No. 6-4, 19 p.
5. Violanti J.M., Burchfiel C.M., Hartley T.A. Atypical work hours and Metabolic Syndrome among police officers, Arch. Environ. Occup. Health., 2009, Vol. 64 (3), pp. 194-201.
6. Suwazono Y., Uetani M., Oishi M., Tanaka K., Morimoto H., Nakada S., Sakata K. Estimation of the benchmark duration of alternating shift work associated with increased total cholesterol levels among male Japanese workers, Scand J. Work Environ. Health., 2010, 36 р.
7. Virkkunen H., Härmä M., Kauppinen T., Tenkanen L. Shift work, occupational noise and phys-ical workload with ensuing development of blood pressure and their joint effect on the risk of coronary heart disease, Scand. J. Work Environ. Health., 2007, 33 р.
8. Vishnevskaya N.L. Plakhova L.V. Chernyy K.A. Metodicheskie podkhody k otsenke usloviy i opredeleniyu napryazhennosti truda operatorov vysokotekhnologichnykh opasnykh proizvodstv [Methodological approaches to assessing the conditions and determining the intensity of work of operators of dangerous high-tech production of production], Zhurnal nauchnykh statey «Zdorov'e i obrazovanie v XXI veke» [Journal of scientific articles "Health & education in the XXI century"], 2016, Vol. 18, No. 8, pp. 69-71.
9. Vishnevskaya N.L. Plakhova L.V. Cposoby otsenki napryazhennosti truda operatorov vysokotekhnologichnykh opasnykh proizvodstv i problemy professiografirovaniya [Methods of evaluation of the intensity of operators ' labor threat of high-tech industries and problems of professionalonline], Uspekhi sovremennoy nauki i obrazovaniya [Successes of modern science and education], 2016, Vol. 5, No. 12, pp. 6-10.
10. Bodrov V.A. Psikhofiziologicheskie problemy professional'noy nadezhnosti cheloveka-operatora [Psychophysiological problems of professional reliability of the human operator], Psikhologicheskie problemy professional'noy deyatel'nosti [Psychological problems of profes-sional activity]. Moscow: Nauka, 1991, pp. 111-120.
11. Alontseva E.N. Sistemnyy analiz deyatel'nosti operatorov atomnoy stantsii v ekstremal'nykh situatsiyakh: avtoref. diss. … kand. tekhn. nauk [The system analysis of activity of operators of nuclear plants to extreme situations: the author's abstract cand. of eng. sc. diss]. Obninsk, 2006, 159 p.
12. Demidov D.N., Rodionov O.N. Chelovek v ekstremal'nykh usloviyakh: problemy zdorov'ya, adaptatsii i rabotosposobnosti [Man in extreme conditions: health problems, adaptation and ef-ficiency].Moscow, 2002, 126 p.
13. Goode J.H. J. Safety Res., 2003, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 309-313.
14. Barabanshchikov V.A., Lomov B.F. Sistemnyy podkhod k issledovaniyu psikhiki [A systematic approach to the study of the psyche], Psikhologicheskiy zhurnal [Psychological journal], 2002, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 27-38.
15. Blaginin A.A. Nadezhnost' professional'noy deyatel'nosti operatorov slozhnykh ergaticheskikh system [Reliability of professional activity of operators of difficult ergatic systems]. St. Pe-tersburg: LGU im. A.S. Pushkina, 2006, 144 p. ISBN 5-8290-0581-6.
16. Vishnevskaya N.L. Problemy obucheniya budushchikh rukovoditeley proizvodstva i voprosy obespecheniya zdorov'ya rabotayushchikh [Problems of training of future managers of produc-tion and health working], Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya [Successes of modern sci-ence], 2011, No. 3, pp. 9-12.
17. Vishnevskaya N.L. Problemy otsenki nadezhnosti v protsesse trudovoy deyatel'nosti [The prob-lem of reliability evaluation in the employment process], Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Fundamental research], 2009, No. 9, pp. 28-29.
18. Markova A.K. Psikhologiya professionalizma [Psychology of professionalism]. Moscow: Mezhdunarodnyy gumanitarnyy fond «Znanie», 1996, 225 p.
19. Romanova E.S. 99 populyarnykh professiy. Psikhologicheskiy analiz i professiogrammy [99 popular professions. Psychological analysis and job description]. Si. Petersburg: Piter, 2008, 94 p.
20. Izmerov N.F., Bukhtiyarov I.V., Denisov E.I. Otsenka professional'nykh riskov dlya zdorov'ya v sisteme dokazatel'noy meditsiny [Evaluating occupational health risks in the system of evidence-based medicine], Voprosy shkol'noy i universitetskoy meditsiny i zdorov'ya [Problems of school and University medicine and health], 2016, Vol. 1, pp. 14-20.
21. Izmerov N.F. Sovremennye problemy meditsiny truda Rossii [Modern problems of occupational medicine in Russia], Meditsina truda i ekologiya cheloveka [Occupational medicine and human ecology], 2015, No. 2 (2), pp. 5-12.
22. Bondarenko P.I., Chekhovskiy A.L. Testirovanie skorosti slozhnoy zritel'no-motornoy reaktsii: programma "Trikolor" [A speed test of complex visual-motor reaction: the program "Tricolor"], Fundamental'nye nauki i praktika [Fundamental science and practice]. Tomsk: Krokus, 2010, pp. 63-64.