|Article title||ADAPTIVE ALGORITHM OF THE PACK OF GREY WOLVES FOR SOLVING DESIGN OBJECTIVES|
|Authors||E. V. Kuliev, S. N. Sheglov, E. A. Pantelyuk, N. V. Kulieva|
|Section||SECTION I. DESIGN AUTOMATION|
|Month, Year||07, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||This article is related to the solution of one of the key tasks of the automated design stage – a placement of components of super-large integrated circuits. Recently, started have been a study of application possibilities and the development of algorithms inspired by natural systems for effective decision making in CAD tasks. At the same time, there is a constant conflict between the complexity of CAD and the requirements for making effective decisions in real time. These problems can not be completely solved by parallelizing the decision-making process, increasing the number of operators, users, etc. One of the possible approaches to solving this problem is the use of new technologies at the junction of informatics, bionics and design automation. In this regard, the development of new principles and approaches for making effective decisions in design and management tasks is of great economic and social importance and is, at present, relevant and important. The article describes the algorithm of living nature, which is based on the example of a pack of gray wolves. The formulation of the problem of placing elements of ECE schemes on the set of given positions of a discrete working field is given. A modified technology for the development of nature-inspired algorithms is presented. The main steps of the algorithm for the behavior of a pack of gray wolves in relation to the allocation problem are shown. Comparative results of computational experiments are presented. The main purpose of the study is to assess the feasibility of using integrated methods inspired by natural systems to solve CAD design problems using the example of the behavior of the gray wolf pack in wildlife.|
|Keywords||Swarm algorithm; genetic algorithm; objective function; neighborhood; a flock of gray wolves.|
|References||1. Norenkov I.P. Arutyunyan N.M. Evolyutsionnye metody v zadachakh vybora proektnykh resheniy [Evolutionary techniques in the problems of design choices], Elektronnyy zhurnal «Nauka i obrazovanie» [Electronic magazine "Science and education"], 2007, No. 9.
2. Karpenko A.P. Sovremennye algoritmy poiskovoy optimizatsii. Algoritmy, vdokhnovlennye prirodoy: ucheb. posobie [Modern algorithms of search engine optimization. Algorithms inspired by nature: a training manualъ. Mщысщц: Izd-vo MGTU im.N.E. Baumana, 2014, 448 p.
3. Akhmedova Sh.A. Ob effektivnosti «staynogo» algoritma optimizatsii [The effectiveness of the "schooling" of the optimization algorithm], Trudy XLIII Kraevoy nauchnoy studencheskoy konferentsii po matematike i komp'yuternym naukam [Proceedings of XLIII the Regional student scientific conference on mathematics and computer science]. Krasnoyarsk: SFU, 2010. pp. 9-12.
4. Kureychik V.V., Zaporozhets D.Yu. Sovremennye problemy pri razmeshchenii elementov SBIS [Modern placement’s problems of VLSI], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 7 (120), pp. 68-73.
5. Kureychik V.V., Bova V.V., Kureychik V.V. Kombinirovannyy poisk pri proektirovanii [Com-bined search in the design], Obrazovatel'nye resursy i tekhnologii [Educational resources and technology], 2014, No. 2 (5), pp. 90-94.
6. Zaporozhets D.U., Zaruba D.V., Kureichik V.V. Representation of solutions in genetic VLSI placement algorithms – 2014, Proceedings of IEEE East-West Design and Test Symposium, EWDTS 2014.
7. Zaporozhets D.Yu., Zaruba D.V., Kureichik V.V. Hybrid bionic algorithms for solving problems of parametric optimization, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2013, Vol. 23 (8), pp. 1032-1036.
8. Kuliev E.V., Dukkardt A.N., Kureychik V.V., Legebokov A.A. Neighborhood research approach in swarm intelligence for solving the optimization problems, Proceedings of IEEE East-West Design and Test Symposium, EWDTS 2014.
9. Kureychik V.V., Zaporozhets D.Yu. Roevoy algoritm v zadachakh optimizatsii [Swarm algorithm in optimisation promlems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2010, No. 7 (108), pp. 28-32.
10. Bova V.V., Lezhebokov A.A., Gladkov L.A. Problem-oriented algorithms of solutions search based on the methods of swarm intelligence, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2013, Vol. 27 (9),
11. Zaruba D., Zaporozhets D., Kureichik V. VLSI placement problem based on ant colony optimization algorithm, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2016, Vol. 464, pp. 127-133.
12. Kureichik V., Kureichik V., Bova V. Placement of VLSI fragments based on a multilayered approach, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2016, Vol. 464, pp. 181-190.
13. Kureichik V.V., Zaruba D.V. The bioinspired algorithm of electronic computing equipment schemes elements placement, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2015, Vol. 347, pp. 51-58.
14. Zaporozhets D., Zaruba D.V., Kureichik V.V. Hierarchical approach for VLSI components placement, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2015, Vol. 347, p. 79-87.
15. Zaporozhets D.U., Zaruba D.V., Kureichik V.V. Representation of solutions in genetic VLSI placement algorithms, Proceedings of IEEE East-West Design and Test Symposium, EWDTS 2014.
16. Kuliev E.V., Lezhebokov A.A., Dukkardt A.N. Podkhod k issledovaniyu okrestnostey v roevykh algoritmakh dlya resheniya optimizatsionnykh zadach [Approach to research environs in swarms algorithm for solution of optimizing problems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 7 (156), pp. 15-26.
17. Kureychik V.M., Lebedev B.K., Lebedev O.B. Reshenie zadachi razmeshcheniya na osnove evolyutsionnogo modelirovaniya [The solution of the location problem based on evolutionary modeling], Izvestiya RAN. Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International], 2007, No. 4, pp. 78-91.
18. Kureychik V.V., Kureychik Vl.Vl. Bionicheskiy poisk pri proektirovanii i upravlenii [Search inspired by natural systems, for the design and management], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 11 (136), pp. 178-183.
19. Kureychik V.V., Kureychik V.M., Rodzin S.I. Teoriya evolyutsionnykh vychisleniy [The theory of evolutionary computing]. M.: Fizmatlit, 2012, 260 p.
20. Kuliev E.V., Lezhebokov A.A. O gibridnom algoritme razmeshcheniya komponentov SBIS [On the hybrid algorithm of component placement VLSI], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 11 (136), pp. 188-192.
21. Kuliev E.V., Lezhebokov A.A. Issledovanie kharakteristik gibridnogo algoritma raz-meshcheniya [Research parameters of hybrid algorithm for placement] Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 3 (140), pp. 255-261.