|Article title||METHOD OF DIAGNOSTICS AND FORECASTING OF THE THERMAL BREAKDOWN IN INSULATING MATERIALS CAUSED BY PARTIAL DISCHARGES|
|Authors||M. N. Dubyago, N. K. Poluyanovich|
|Section||SECTION III. METHODS AND MEANS OF FLAW DETECTION AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING|
|Month, Year||08, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||Theoretical justification of the processes and mechanism of electric breakdown in insulating materials is given. The proposed mathematical model and quantitative integral characteristics of partial discharges (PD) in insulating materials and prediction of the appearance of inclusion is shown. On the basis of the calculation of the characteristics of the CR, the connection between the change of the ignition voltage of the CR Ux and the apparent charge q the size of the defect in insulation, as well as changes in the ignition voltage of the CR Ux and the apparent charge q by the dielectric constant ε of the insulation are provided. The ignition voltage allows determining the thickness of the inclusions, and the apparent amplitude of the Czech Republic, their bit area, that is, all geometric features of the inclusions are known. Analysis of the results showed that the measurement parameters of the CR allows the complex to assess the impact on the insulation materials of different factors and determine the degree of degradation. CHR is a measure of the degree of electrical aging and intensity of external influences mechanical, thermal, etc., has a significant impact on the formation and development of defects of isolation. It is shown that the ignition voltage allows determining the thickness of the inclusions in the insulation material, and the apparent amplitude of the CR determines their discharge square on the base. Developped is an integrated approach for diagnostics of power cable lines (CLA) and the algorithm of studying the emergence and development of breakdown in which mathematical models allow determining the geometrical characteristics of inclusions and quantifying the residual re-SORS SKL. Proposed criteria (voltage occurrence of partial discharges, partial discharges, ageing coefficient; the nonlinearity coefficient) allow determining and predicting the residual resource-interval of time for the latent defects development.|
|Keywords||Diagnostic method; forecasting; thermal breakdown; insulating materials; par-tial discharges.|
|References||1. Ushakov V.Ya. Izolyatsiya ustanovok vysokogo napryazheniya [Insulation of high-voltage]. Moscow: Energoavtomizdat, 1994, 496 p.
2. Kuchinskiy G.S. Chastichnye razryady v vysokovol'tnykh konstruktsiyakh [Partial discharges in high-voltage designs]. Leningrad: Energiya, Leningradskoe otdelenie, 1979, 224 p.
3. Svi P.M. Metody i sredstva diagnostiki oborudovaniya vysokogo napryazheniya [Methods and means of diagnostics of high voltage equipment]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1992, 128 p.
4. Ushakov V.Ya. Elektricheskoe starenie i resurs monolitnoy polimernoy izolyatsii [Electrical aging and resource monolithic polymeric insulation]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1988, 152 p.
5. Kulakovskiy V.B. Rabota izolyatsii v generatorakh [Insulation of high-voltage]. Moscow: Energoizdat, 1981, 256 p.
6. Svi P.M. Kontrol' izolyatsii oborudovaniya vysokogo napryazheniya [Insulation monitoring of high voltage equipment]. Moscow: Energiya, 1980, 112 p.
7. Vazhnov V.F., Lavrinovich V.A. Tekhnika vysokikh napryazheniy: kurs lektsiy [High-voltage: a course of lectures]. Tomsk: Izd-vo TPU, 2008, 150 p.
8. Dubyago M.N. Issledovanie kharakteristik chastichnykh razryadov v elektricheskoy izolyatsii sistem elektrosnabzheniya [Study of characteristics of partial discharge in electrical insulation of power systems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 11 (148), pp. 201-207.
9. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. The Method of Nondestructive Testing and Prediction of Evolving Insulation Defect of Power Line Cable, International SAUM Conference on systems, Automatic Control and Meausurements (10;2012;Nis): Proceedings / XI Trienial November 14-16, pp. 418-422.
10. Dubyago M.N. Mathematical description of interaction of the elements in the power network system, 2013 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environmental Technology (ICREET 2013), Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014, Vol. 448-453, pp. 2455-2460.
11. Bunzya A.A. Razrabotka trekhmernoy imitatsionnoy modeli vysokovol'tnoy izolyatsii s mnozhestvom defektov [Development of three-dimensional simulation model of high voltage in-sulation with many defects], Transport Urala [Transport of Ural], 2009, No. 4 (23), pp. 89-92.
12. Poluyanovich N.K. Silovaya elektronika [Power electronics]. Taganrog. Izd-vo TRTU, 2005, 209 p.
13. Poluyanovich N.K. Energeticheskaya elektronika. Posobie po resheniyu zadach i metodicheskie ukazaniya [Energy electronics. Handbook on problem solving and guidance]. Taganrog: Iz-vo TRTU, 2001, 86 p.
14. Poluyanovich N.K. Montazh, naladka, ekspluatatsiya i remont sistem elektrosnabzheniya promyshlennykh predpriyatiy: ucheb. posobie [Installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of power supply systems of industrial enterprises: textbook]. Saint Petersburg, 2012, 400 p.
15. Poluyanovich N.K. Metody avtomatizatsii sinteza nelineynykh rezistivnykh tsepey: ucheb. posobie [Methods of automated synthesis of nonlinear resistive circuits: a tutorial. Taganrog, 1999.
16. Poluyanovich N.K., Dubyago M.N., Shchurovskiy V.A. Metody ispytaniya silovogo elektro-oborudovaniya: ucheb. posobie [Test methods of power electric equipment: training manual]. Taganrog: Izd-vo YuFU, 2016, 136 p.
17. Polujanovich N.K., Rassoha D.P., Formanjuk V.S. The automatic electric isolation defects diagnosing system`s algorithm development. Development of algorithm of system of automatic diagnosing of defects of electric isolation, International SAUM Conference on systems, Au-tomatic Control and Meausurements (10;2010;Nis): Proceedings / X Trienial November
10-12, pp. 265-269.
18. GOST 2007483. Metod izmereniya kharakteristik chastichnykh razryadov [Method of measuring the characteristics of partial discharges]. Moscow, 1983.
19. Poluyanovich N.K., Dubyago M.N. Study of characteristics of partial discharge for assessment of condition of electrical insulating materials of power supply system, 2013 4th International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (ICAMME 2013), October 11-12, 2013, Singapore, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 459 Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland (2014), pp. 70-75.
20. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Metod amplitudnogo i fazovogo raspredeleniya impul'sov chastichnykh razryadov v zadachakh issledovanii izolyatsii kabel'nykh liniy [The method of amplitude and phase distribution of partial discharge pulses in the tasks in the study of isolation of cable lines ], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 7 (132), pp. 200-205.
21. Merkulov V.I. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie v elektroizolyatsionnykh konstruktsiyakh: ucheb. posobie [.Mathematical modeling in insulating structures: a tutorial]. Tomsk: Izd-vo TPU, 2001, 156 p.