|Article title||MULTIAGENT APPROACH TO THE RECONFIGURABLE NET-CENTRIC INFORMATION AND CONTROL SYSTEMS WITH CLASTERIZATION RELIABILITY ENHANCEMENT BASED ON DATA REPLICATION|
|Authors||E. V. Melnik, A. B. Klimenko, D. Ya. Ivanov, V. A. Gandurin|
|Section||SECTION II. DESIGNING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION AND AUTOMATED SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||09, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||Contemporary information and control systems (ICSs) are an integral component of the wide range of complex mechatronic systems, including oil- and gas production, autonomous and mobile robotic systems, spacecraft, aircraft, energy production plants, etc. As such objects are the potential threats for the environment and people in case of failures, the high-level dependability is required. Dependability is a complex and multiaspect term. It can be measured and evaluated quantitievely, while fault-tolerance is a means to provide dependability and bases on the system redundancy. Network-centric ICSs with decentralized dispatching are quite promising from the integration, scalability and fault-tolerance, while the performance redundancy of the computational units and load-balancing allow to improve the reliability values. The reconfiguration potential is the important feature of the ICSs considered. Configuration forming problem is one of the key issues of the system design and development. This problem is multicriteria and multiconstraint. All constraints are mandatory in general, but the result should be evaluated from the load-balancing point of view. Current paper focuses on the configuration generation problem. The new problem model is presented here. It takes into account the system clustering and involves appropriate parameters. The clustering must be taken into consideration due to the lack of fully-interconnected network between them. So, in case of reconfiguration monitoring and control tasks must be assigned to the computational units in borders of current cluster, if it is possible. The configuration generation problem formulated is solved with the “criterion delegating approach”, presented in previous work. The evolving of this approach allows improving the solutions quality from the load-balancing point of view.|
|Keywords||Network-centric control; network-centric approach; information and control system; fault-tolerance; dependability; decentralized monitoring and control; configuration forming; multicriteria optimization.|
|References||1. Zaborovskiy V.S. i dr. Setetsentricheskiy podkhod k sozdaniyu sistemy udalennogo upravleniya robototekhnicheskimi ob"ektami s borta orbital'noy stantsii [Network-centric approach to creation of system of remote control of robotic objects aboard the space station], Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU. Informatika. Telekommunikatsii. Upravlenie [Nauchno-tekhnicheskie Vedomosti SPbGPU. Informatics. Telecommunications. Management], 2013, Issue 186, No. 6, pp. 17-26.
2. Efremov A.Yu., Maksimov D.Yu. Setetsentricheskaya sistema upravleniya – chto vkladyvaetsya v eto ponyatie [Network-centric control system – what is embedded in this concept], 3-ya Rossiyskaya konferentsiya s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem «Tekhnicheskie i programmnye sredstva sistem upravleniya, kontrolya i izmereniya» (UKI-12) [3rd all-Russian conference with international participation "Technical and software control systems, control and measurement" (IES-12)], 2012, pp. 158-161.
3. Farkhadov M.P., Dushkin D.N. Setetsentricheskie tekhnologii: evolyutsiya, tekushchee polozhenie i oblasti dal'neyshikh issledovaniy [Network-centric technology: evolution, current situation and areas for future research], Avtomatizatsiya i sovremennye tekhnologii [Automation and modern technology], 2012, No. 1, pp. 21-29.
4. Kalyaev I.A., Mel'nik E.V. Detsentralizovannye sistemy komp'yuternogo upravleniya [Decentralized computer control]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo YuNTs RAN, 2011, 196 p.
5. Laprie J.C. Dependable computing and fault tolerance: concepts and terminology. In Digest of FTCS-15. June 1985, pp. 2-11.
6. Zhang Y., Jiang J. Bibliographical review on reconfigurable fault-tolerant control systems, Annual Reviews in Control, 2008, No. 32 (2), pp. 229-252.
7. Cerstani D., Godary-Dejean K. Fault-tolerance in control architectures for mobile robots: fantasy or reality?, In proc. Of 7th national conference on Control Architectures of Robots, 2012, Nancy, France.
8. Carlson J., Murph R. How UGVs physically fail in the field, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, June 2005, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 423-437.
9. Mel'nik E.V., Gorelova G.V. Imitatsionnoe modelirovanie variantov rezervirovaniya v raspredelennykh informatsionno-upravlyayushchikh sistemakh s detsentralizovannoy organizatsiey [Simulation of redundancy options in distributed information and control systems with a decentralized organization], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 3 (140), pp. 184-193.
10. Mel'nik E.V., Gorelova G.V. Issledovanie effekta vyravnivaniya vychislitel'noy nagruzki protsessornykh ustroystv v vysokonadezhnykh raspredelennykh informatsionno-upravlyayushchikh sistemakh [A study of the alignment effect of the processing load of the processor devices into highly distributed information and control systems], Perspektivnye sistemy i zadachi upravleniya: Materialy 7-y Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Advanced systems and control problems: proceedings of the 7th all-Russian scientific-practical conference]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2012, pp. 316-325.
11. Melnik E., Klimenko A., Korobkin V. Reconfigurable Distributed Information and Control System Multiagent Management Approach. In: Abraham A., Kovalev S., Tarassov V., Snasel V., Vasileva M., Sukhanov A. (eds), Proceedings of the Second International Scientific Conference “Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry” (IITI’17). IITI 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 680. Springer, Cham., 2018.
12. Melnik E.V., Klimenko A.B. Informational and Control System Configuration Generation Problem with Load-Balancing Optimization, Proc. 10th Int. Conf. Appl. Inf. Commun. Technol., 2016, pp. 492-496.
13. Melnik E., Korobkin V., Klimenko A. System Reconfiguration Using Multiagent Cooperative Principles, Proc. of the First International Scientific Conference “Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry” (IITI’16). 2016. Vol. 451 (Series “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”), pp. 385-394.
14. Strogonov A. Dolgovechnost' integral'nykh skhem i proizvodstvennye metody ee prognozirovaniya [The durability of integrated circuits and manufacturing methods for its prediction], ChipNews, 2002, No. 6, pp. 44-49.
15. Mel'nik E.V., Klimenko A.B., Ivanov D.Ya., Gandurin V.A. Metody obespecheniya bespereboynoy raboty setetsentricheskikh informatsionno-vychislitel'nykh sistem s klasterizatsiey [Methods of ensuring smooth running of network-centric computing systems with clustering], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2016, No. 12 (185), pp. 71-84.
16. Melnik E.V., Klimenko A.B. Informational and Control System Configuration Generation Problem with Load-Balancing Optimization, Proc. 10th Int. Conf. Appl. Inf. Commun. Technol., 2016, pp. 492-496.
17. Melnik E.V., Klimenko A.B., Korovin I.S. A Novel Approach to Fault Tolerant Information and Control System Design, Proc. 5-th Int. Conf. Informatics, Electron. Vis. Dhaka, Bangladesh: University of Dhaka, 2016.
18. Korovin I., Melnik E., Klimenko A. A recovery method for the robotic decentralized control system with performance redundancy, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2016, 9812,
19. Melnik E., Klimenko A., .Klimenko V. The parallel simulated annealing-based reconfiguration algorithm for the real time distributed control fault-tolerance providing, Proc. of the Application of information and communication technologies, 2015, pp. 277-280.
20. Klimenko A.B., Klimenko V.V., Taranov A.Yu. Metody rasparallelivaniya imitatsii otzhiga pri detsentralizovannom reshenii zadachi sostavleniya raspisaniya s opredeleniem minimal'nogo kolichestva resursov [Methods of parallelization of simulated annealing at a decentralized solution to the problem of scheduling with minimum number of resources], Estestvennye i matematicheskie nauki v sovremennom mire [Natural and mathematical sciences in the modern world], 2014, No. 22, p. 11-18.