|Article title||TASKS OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL ROBOTIC WALKING PLATFORMS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF UNDERWATER (UNDER ICE) MINERAL DEPOSITS|
|Authors||V. A. Serov, I. V. Kovshov, S. A. Ustinov|
|Section||SECTION III. THE DESIGN AND APPLICATION OF ROBOTIC AND MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||09, 2017 @en|
|Abstract||The development of underwater (under ice) mineral deposits is one of the main ways of fuel and energy complex development. Significant resources of the shelfs allow creating large oil and gas production centers. But the technological systems for arrangement and exploitation of deposits for water area with heavy ice conditions are practically absent nowadays. The Problems of using technological robotic platforms with walking drives for development of underwater mineral deposits of Arctic continental shelf are considered. The basic construction of underwater robotic platform with energy-efficient orthogonal walking drives is proposed. Orthogonal walking drives are characterized by high cross-country capability and can be used on the low bearing capacity ground. The results of experiments on the prototypes of platforms with walking drives proved these features. The following problems can be solved with the usage of such platforms: deposit exploration, engineering survey, drilling of the wells for various purposes, supervising and maintenance of underwater equipment, laying of cables, pipelines and risers on the deposit (including trench digging), connecting and disconnecting of electrical and hydraulic communications, taking samples, supervising of wells, installing bottom base and wellhead, control of the emission and leaks of gas, oil and the process fluids, transportation of consumables and spare parts. There are also a few more practical applications for a group of walking platforms such as transportation and positioning of large-sized cargo with group of platforms and potential of carrying out penetration measurements on the route using of platform’s walking legs. Classification of underwater robotic platforms and main technical requirements based on considered problems are proposed. The models of usage of robotic walking platform for the development of underwater oil and natural gas deposits of the Arctic shelf are offered. The models consider the underwater drilling rig that consists of pair of walking platforms). The advantages of the offered technology are reduction of time of design and arrangement of underwater mineral deposits, reduction of cost of drilling wells of various purposes, increasing mobility of the equipment within the range of facility on the shelf.|
|Keywords||Underwater robotics; robotic walking platform; underwater mineral deposit; robotics complex; mobile robot; walking drive; drilling.|
|References||1. Shurygin V.A., Serov V.A., Kovshov I.V. Kontseptsiya obustroystva i obespecheniya ekspluatatsii mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodov na morskom shel'fe s ispol'zovaniem robotizirovannykh shagayushchikh platform [The concept of the arrangement and operation of deposits of hydrocarbons offshore using a robotic walking platforms], Trudy Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii i vystavki po sudostroeniyu i razrabotke vysokotekhnologichnogo oborudovaniya dlya osvoeniya kontinental'nogo shel'fa Offshore Marintec Russia – 2016 i 16-go Peterburgskogo mezhdunarodnogo energeticheskogo foruma 4–7 oktyabrya 2016 g., Sankt Peterburg [Proceedings of the International conference and exhibition on shipbuilding and development of high-tech equipment for the development of the continental shelf Offshore Marintec Russia 2016 and the 16th St. Petersburg international energy forum October 4-7, 2016, St. Petersburg]. Saint Petersburg: KhIMIZDAT, 2016, pp. 113-120.
2. Pronkin A.P., Khvorostovskiy I.S., Khvorostovskiy S.S. Morskie burovye monoopornye osnovaniya. Teoreticheskie osnovy proektirovaniya i ekspluatatsii [Offshore drilling Monoporeia base. The theoretical basis for the design and operation], ed.by S.S. Khvorostovskogo. Moscow: OOO "Nedra-Biznestsentr", 2002, 303 p.
3. Jin-Ho Kim, Tae-Kyeong Yeu, Suk-Min Yoon, Hyung-Woo Kim, Jong-Su Choi, Cheon-Hong Min and Sup Hong. Electric-Electronic System of Pilot Mining Robot, MineRo-II, Proceedings of the Tenth ISOPE Ocean Mining and Gas Hydrates Symposium Szczecin, Poland, September 22-26, 2013, pp. 269-273.
4. Verichev S., Laurens de Jonge, Wiebe B., Rodney N. Deep mining: from exploration to exploitation, Minerals of the Ocean – 7 & Deep-Sea Minerals and Mining – 4: abstracts of International Conference, VNIIOkeangeologia. Saint Petersburg, 2014, pp. 126-138.
5. Jin-Ho Kim, Tae-Kyeong Yeu, Suk-Min Yoon, Hyung-Woo Kim, Jong-Su Choi, Cheon-Hong Min and Sup Hong Electric-Electronic System of Pilot Mining Robot, MineRo-II, Proceedings of the Tenth ISOPE Ocean Mining and Gas Hydrates Symposium Szczecin, Poland, September 22-26, 2013, pp. 269-273.
6. Yoo, S.Y., Jun, B.H., Shim, H. Design of static gait algorithm for hexapod subsea walk-ing robot: Crabster, Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineersю – September 2014, Vol. 38, Issue 9, pp. 989997.
7. Chernyshev V.V. Arykantsev V.V. MAK-1 – podvodnyy shagayushchiy robot [MAC-1 – underwater walking robot], Robototekhnika i tekhnicheskaya kibernetika [Robotics and technical cybernetics], 2015, No. 2, pp. 45-50.
8. Chernyshev V.V., Shurygin V.A. Modelirovanie dinamiki vzaimodeystviya dvizhitelya podvodnogo shagayushchego apparata s gruntom s nizkoy nesushchey sposobnost'yu [Modeling the dynamics of the interaction of the propulsor of the underwater walking apparatus with a soil with low bearing capacity], Izvestiya VolgGTU [Izvestia VSTU], 2013, No. 24 (127),
9. Chernyshev V.V., Arykantsev V.V., Gavrilov An.E., Kalinin Ya.V., Sharonov N.G. Design and underwater tests of subsea walking hexapod MAK-1, Proceedings of the ASME 2016 35th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering OMAE2016 (Busan, South Korea, June 19-24, 2016) / Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OOAE) Division of The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Pusan National University. Busan, 2016, 9 p.
10. Briskin E.S., Chernyshev V.V., Maloletov A.V., Sharonov N.G. Sravnitel'nyy analiz kolesnykh, gusenichnykh i shagayushchikh mashin [Comparative analysis of wheeled, tracked and walking machines], Robototekhnika i tekhnicheskaya kibernetika [Robotics and technical cybernetics], 2013, No. 1 (1), pp. 6-14.
11. Briskin E.S., Shurygin V.A., Chernyshev V.V., Maloletov A.V., Sharonov N.G., Kalinin Ya.V., Leonard A.V., Serov V.A., Mironenko K.B., Ustinov S.A. Problems of increasing efficiency and experience of walking machines еlaborating, Advances on theory and practice of robots and manipulators: proceedings of ROMANSY 2014 XX CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators, 2014, pp. 383-390.
12. Shurygin V.A., Serov V.A., Sharonov N.G. Modelirovanie dvizheniya shagayushchey mashiny s ortogonal'no-povorotnymi dvizhitelyami [Modeling of movement of walking machines with orthogonal-rotating propulsion], Izvestiya VolgGTU [Izvestia VSTU], 2011, No. 11, pp. 41-44.
13. Kalinin Ya.V., Ustinov S.A., Shkutan D.V. Zadachi poiska energeticheski effektivnykh algoritmov dvizheniya shagayushchikh mashin [The problem of finding energy-efficient algorithms of movement of walking machines], Izvestiya VolgGTU. Seriya «Aktual'nye problemy vychislitel'noy tekhniki i informatiki v tekhnicheskikh sistemakh» Vyp. 19: mezhvuzovskiy sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Izvestia VSTU. Series "Actual problems of computer engineering and Informatics in technical systems". Vol. 19: interuniversity collection of scientific papers], 2013, No. 24 (127), pp. 36-38.
14. Kalinin Ya.V., Ustinov S.A., Shkutan D.V. Energeticheski effektivnye algoritmy dvizheniya shagayushchikh mashin [Energy-efficient algorithms of movement of walking machines], XXVI mezhdunarodnaya innovatsionno-orientirovannaya konferentsiya molodykh uchenykh i studentov. MIKMUS-2014 (g. Moskva, 17-19 dek. 2014 g.): Materialy konferentsii / Institut mashinovedeniya im. A.A. Blagonravova RAN [i dr.] [XXVI international innovation-oriented conference of young scientists and students. MIKAS-2014 (Moscow, 17-19 Dec. 2014): conference Materials, the Institute of machines science named. A.A. Blagonravova of the RAS [et al.]. Moscow, 2014, pp. 71.
15. Briskin E.S., Chernyshev V.V., Sharonov N.G., Serov V.A., Mironenko K.B., Ustinov S.A. Otrabotka metodov udalennogo upravleniya dvizheniem shagayushchego robota «Ortonog» [The development of methods for remote motion control of a walking robot "Ortholog"], Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy: (ezhegodnik, MGTU im. G.I. Nosova) [Electrical systems and complexes: (Yearbook, MGTU im. G.I. Nosov)], 2013, No. 21, pp. 153-160.
16. Briskin E.S., Chernyshev V.V., Sharonov N.G., Serov V.A., Mironenko K.B., Ustinov S.A. Otrabotka metodov nechetkogo upravleniya shagayushchim robotom «Ortonog» v polevykh usloviyakh [Development of methods of fuzzy control walking robot "Orthog" in the field], Issledovaniya naukograda [The Research of the Science City], 2013, No. 2, pp. 43-48.
17. Chernyshev V.V., Gavrilov A.E. Traction properties of walking machines on underwater soils with a low bearing ability, Minerals of the Ocean – 7 & Deep-Sea Minerals and Mining – 4: abstracts of Int. Conf.б VNIIOkeangeologia. Saint Petersburg, 2014, pp. 21-24.
18. Arykantsev V.V., Chernyshev V.V. Podvodnye issledovaniya tyagovo-stsepnykh svoystv i prokhodimosti shagayushchego apparata MAK-1 [Underwater research traction properties and permeability of the walking machine of the IAC-1], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 10 (171), pp. 169-178.
19. Briskin E.S., Kalinin Ya.V., Maloletov A.V., Serov V.A., Ustinov S.A. Ob upravlenii adaptatsiey ortogonal'nykh shagayushchikh dvizhiteley k opornoy poverkhnosti [About managing the adaptation of orthogonal walking movers to the support surface], Izvestiya Rossiyskoy akademii nauk. Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Theory and control systems], 2017, No. 3, pp. 184-190.
20. Shurygin V.A., Serov V.A., Kovshov I.V., Ustinov S.A. Tekhnologiya primeneniya podvodnykh shagayushchikh robotizirovannykh platform pri osvoenii podvodnykh (podlednykh) mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodov [Application technology of underwater walking robotic platforms in the development of underwater (under-ice) of hydrocarbon deposits], Sed'maya Vserossiyskaya nauchno-tekhnicheskaya konferentsiya «Tekhnicheskie problemy osvoeniya mirovogo okeana» (g. Vladivostok, 2-6 oktyabrya 2017 g.): Materialy konferentsii / Institut problem morskikh tekhnologiy Dal'nevostochnogo otdeleniya RAN [The seventh all-Russian scientific-technical conference "Technical problems of mastering the world ocean" (Vladivostok, October 2-6, 2017): conference Materials, the Institute of marine technology problems far Eastern branch Russian Academy of Sciences], 2017, pp. 43-47.
21. Kovshov I.V., Ryabova Yu.S., Serov V.A., Ustinov S.A. Algoritm adaptatsii podvodnoy robotizirovannoy shagayushchey platformy na marshrute dvizheniya [The adaptation algorithm of underwater robotic walking platform on the route], XXXVII Vserossiyskaya konferentsiya po problemam nauki i tekhnologiy, posvyashchennaya 70-letiyu Gosudarstvennogo raketnogo tsentra im. akademika V.P. Makeeva (g. Miass, Chelyabinskaya obl., 13-15 iyunya 2017 g.) / RAN, Min-vo oborony RF, Mezhregional'nyy sovet po nauke i tekhnologiyam [i dr.] [XXXVII all-Russian conference on problems of science and technology, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the State rocket center named. academician
V.P. Makeyev (Miass, Chelyabinsk region, from 13 to 15 June 2017), Russian Academy of Sciences, the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation, the interregional Council on science and technology [and others]. Moscow, 2017, Vol. 2, pp. 124-132.