|Article title||THE RESONANCE USE TO INCREASE THE EFFICIENCY OF THE NON-CONTACT POWER TRANSMISSION SYSTEM ON THE UNDERWATER VEHICLE|
|Authors||V. A. Gerasimov, F. Yu. Filozhenko|
|Section||SECTION III. SYSTEMS OF ENERGETICS, HOMING AND SENSOR EQUIPMENT|
|Month, Year||01, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||A method for increasing the non-contact power transmission system efficiency due to the resonance modes organization is considered. The system peculiarities, consisting in use of such obligatory element as special high-frequency transformer with multiple primary and secondary parts, executed in the form of hermetic shells are defined. The constructive presence contact walls leads to the non-magnetic gap formation in the transformer, which essentially affects the entire system properties. The increased inductive component magnetization current requires the application special methods application of non-contact energy transmission system. The relevance of such a task is determined by requirements for the conditions of use of the system with the electronic blocks in limited volume containers layout. This creates problems as the heat dissipation from the transmission system inverter power keys, and complicates the electronics blocks electromagnetic compatibility. The decision is offered to be found at the expense of resonant regimes organization. The variants of quadripole resonance are systematized, the which use at the inverter output and on the secondary side transformer of the lead to a desired change in the characteristics of rechargeable battery power system of the underwater vehicle. Considered effective combination of parallel and serial resonance circuit as a simultaneous solution addressing current discharging transistor inverter keys and increasing the transmitted active power. A significant advantage of the proposed implementations is the almost independent required effects formation of current unloading on the transformer primary side and deformation in the desired direction of the non-contact system power transmission external characteristics. By means of system mathematical modeling the resonant elements parameters, providing "soft switching" of inverter power transistors simultaneously with fulfillment of voltage resonance conditions on the transformer secondary side, are defined. The proposed solutions allowed increasing the power transferred to the underwater vehicle while minimizing losses in the inverter. The research results have practical application, are protected by patents of the Russian Federation, and allow increasing reliability and efficiency of system operation which consists in full batteries charging of the vehicle for the required time interval. These theoretical conclusions are well confirmed by full-scale experiment.|
|Keywords||Autonomous unmanned underwater vehicle; non-contact power transmission; autonomous voltage inverter; "soft switching"; series resonant circuit; parallel resonance.|
|References||1. Stanimir S. Valtchev, Elena N. Baikova, Luis R. Jorge Electromagnetic Field as the Wireless Transporter of Energy, Facta Universitatis, Ser: Elec. Energ., December 2012, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 171-181.
2. Wang X., Shang J., Luo Z., Tang L., Zhang X., Li J. Reviews of power systems and environ-mental energy conversion for unmanned underwater vehicles, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2012, Vol. 16, Issue 4, pp. 1958-1970. Available at: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/S1364032111006095 (accessed 12 February 2018).
3. Illarionov G.Yu., Sidenko K.S., Bocharov L.Yu. Ugroza iz glubiny: XXI vek [Threat from the depths: the XXI century]. Khabarovsk: KGUP «Khabarovskaya kraevaya tipografiya», 2011, 304 p.
4. Gerasimov V.A., Kopylov V.V., Kuvshinov G.E., Naumov L.A., Filozhenko A.Yu., Chepurin P.I. Ustroystvo dlya beskontaktnoy peredachi elektroenergii na podvodnyy ob"ekt (varianty) [Device for contactless power transmission for underwater object (variants)]. Patent RF
No. 2502170, applicant and patentee IPMT DVO RAN. No. 2012118280/07, declared 03.05.2012. Published 20.12.2013, Bull. No. 35, 18 p.
5. Martynov A.A., V.K. Samsygin, D.V. Sokolov i dr. Issledovanie ustroystva dlya besprovodnoy peredachi elektricheskoy energii na neobitaemyy podvodnyy apparat [Sokolov and others. Study of device for the wireless transmission of electrical energy for unmanned underwater vehicle], Trudy Krylovskogo gosudarstvennogo nauchnogo tsentra [The works of Krylov state research center]. 2017. No. 2 (380), pp. 92-100.
6. Hobson B., McEwen R., Erickson J., Hoover T., McBride L., Shane F., Bellingham J. The development and ocean testing of an AUV docking station for a 21” AUV. IEEE Xplore, 7 p. DOI: 10.1109/OCEANS.2007.4449318.
7. Illarionov G.Yu., Sidenko K.S., Bocharov L.Yu. Ugroza iz glubiny: XXI vek [Threat from the depths: the XXI century]. Khabarovsk: KGUP «Khabarovskaya kraevaya tipografiya», 2011, 304 p.
8. Li-yan Q. Research on Design of Plate-type Electromagnetic Coupler in Underwater Inductive Power Transmission, MATEC Web of Conferences, 2015, Vol. 31, 5 p. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20153108004.
9. Saishenagha D., Devika M. Wireless charging system using high power, high frequency mag-netic interface for underwater electric vehicles, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2016, Vol. 11, pp. 6977-6981.
10. Wang S., Song B., Duan G., Du X. Automatic wireless power supply system to autonomous underwater vehicles by means of electromagnetic coupler, J. Shanghai Jiaotong Univ. (Sci.), 2014, Vol. 19 (1), pp. 110-114.
11. Hobson B., McEwen R., Erickson J., Hoover T., McBride L., Shane F., Bellingham J. The de-velopment and ocean testing of an AUV docking station for a 21” AUV, IEEE Xplore, 7 p. DOI: 10.1109/OCEANS.2007.4449318.
12. Gerasimov V.A., Filozhenko A.Yu., Kuvshinov G.Yu., Chepurin P.I., Kraskovskiy M.V. Avtonomnyy invertor napryazheniya dlya pitaniya nagruzki cherez transformator s nizkim koeffitsientom svyazi mezhdu ego obmotkami [Independent voltage inverter to supply load through transformer with low coupling coefficient between its windings]. Patent 2637112 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya, MPK N02M 3/335, applicant and patentee IPMT DVO RAN.
No. 2016147592, declared 05.12.2016; published 30.11.2017, Bull. No. 34, 14 p.
13. Meleshin V.I. Tranzistornaya preobrazovatel'naya tekhnika [Transistor converting equipment]. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 2006, 632 p.
14. Gerasimov V.A., Kraskovskiy M.V., Kuvshinov G.E., Naumov L.A., Sebto Yu.G., Filozhenko A.Yu., Chepurin P.I. Avtonomnyy invertor napryazheniya dlya pitaniya nagruzki cherez transformator s nizkim koeffitsientom svyazi mezhdu ego obmotkami [Stand-alone inverter voltage to power the load through a transformer with a low coupling coefficient between windings]. Patent 2558681 Rossiyskaya federatsiya, MPK H02M 7/797, applicant and patentee IPMT DVO RAN. No. 2014111547/07, declared 25.03.2014; published 10.08.2015, Bull. No. 22, 22 p.
15. Gerasimov V.A., Filozhenko A.Yu. Ustroystvo dlya beskontaktnoy peredachi elektroenergii na podvodnyy ob"ekt cherez transformator s nizkim koeffitsientom svyazi [Device for contactless power transmission for underwater object through a transformer with a low coupling coefficient]. Patent 2629751 Rossiyskaya federatsiya, MPK H 02M 7/797, applicant and patentee IPMT DVO RAN. No. 2016138230, declared 26.09.2016, published 01.09.2017, Bull. No. 25, 14 p.
16. Gerasimov V.A., Filozhenko A.Yu. Ustroystvo dlya zaryadki akkumulyatornoy batarei podvodnogo ob"ekta [Device for charging battery-battery batery underwater object]. Patent 2602078 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya, MPK N02J 7/02, applicant and patentee IPMT DVO RAN. – № 2015146625/07 declared 28.10.2015; published 10.11.2016, Bull. No. 31, 17 p.
17. Ching-Ming Lai, Ming-Ji Yang, Shih-Kun Liang. A Zero Input Current Ripple ZVS/ZCS Boost Converter with Boumdary-Mode Control, Energies, 2014, pp. 6765-6782.
18. Mohan N., Undelamd T.M., Robbins W.P. Powerelectronics. Converters, Applications, and Design. USA, Hoboken: John Willey & Sons Ltd, 2003, 802 p.
19. Kraskovskiy M.V., Gerasimov V.A., Kuvshinov G.E., Filozhenko A.Y. The Use of Resonance for Current Downloading of the Transistor Keys of the Inverter, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, 2016, Vol. 9, Issue 13, pp. 305-311.
20. Gerasimov V.A., Kraskovskiy M.V., Kuvshinov G.E., Filozhenko A.Yu. Povyshenie effektivnosti beskontaktnoy peredachi elektroenergii na avtonomnyy podvodnyy apparat [Improving the efficiency of contactless power transmission to an Autonomous underwater vehicle], Podvodnye issledovaniya i robototekhnika [Underwater research and robotics], 2016, No. 1, pp. 24-30.