|Article title||STRUCTURAL MODEL OF THE NON-CONTACT SYSTEM FOR AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND CENTER OF GRAVITY DETERMINATION|
|Authors||A. M. Pashayev, A. R. Hasanov, R. N. Nabiyev, I. A. Iskenderov|
|Section||SECTION IV. MONITORING AND CONTROL IN TECHNICAL SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||03, 2018 @en|
|Index UDC||629.73: 621.396|
|Abstract||Correct weighting and balancing of aircraft prior to take-off plays an important role in improving efficiency and safety of flights. Widely used methods and means of determining weight and balance before departure, with the graphical method which is the most used one, are not mathematically accurate, since the average weight of passengers is taken into account. Along with this, it takes a lot of time to perform calculations and fill out the documentation, and the accuracy of calculations depends on the qualification of the employee. Therefore, the development of systems for determining the mass and the center of gravity with increased accuracy, efficiency and informativity is a very urgent task nowadays. The paper analyzes the features of existing methods and means of determining the aircraft weight and its center of gravity, as well as preparatory operations to determine the center of mass, calculate the weight and centering data of the aircraft. Using the example of the aircraft A320-214, an analysis of the root-mean-square deviation, the average error in the calculation and the probable error in determining the weight of the aircraft was carried out. Features of Loadsheet (loading table) and Trimsheet (tables of alignment) and difficulties connected with their usage are analyzed, features of electronic scales allowing to determine the load and centering of aircraft in stationary conditions and mobile electronic scales based on pressure sensors as the main means of direct weight measurement, as well as the possibility of practical application of more modern methods for determining the weight and center of gravity of aircraft are considered. The essence and possibilities of the previously developed method of contactless determination of mass are described. The results of theoretical and experimental studies on the development of a system for contactless determination of the weight and balance of the aircraft are presented. The choice of methods and means for measuring the vertical displacement of the aircraft fuselage for the implementation of the proposed system is substantiated. The choice of methods and means for measuring the vertical displacement of the aircraft fuselage to implement the proposed system is substantiated. A model for constructing the proposed system using a non-contact method, both on-board applications and ground-based applications, is given. The results of experimental studies conducted on the various types of aircraft are presented. The possibilities and prospects for building a system for contactless remote monitoring of weighting and balance of aircraft are considered.|
|Keywords||Loading; weight; center of gravity; weighing; displacement of the fuselage; non-contact measurement; remote control.|
|References||1. Qasanov A.R., Iskenderov I.A., Aqayev E.A. Vliyaniye stepeni zagruzhennosti i tsentrovki vozdushnykh sudakh na aviaproisshestvia i metody ikh opredeleniya. [Influence of degree of congestion and centering of aircraft on aircraft accidents and methods of their determination], Materialy XI Mezhdunarodnoy NTK «AVIA-2009» [Materials XI. STC "AVIA-2009"]. Kiev 2009, Vol. 2, pp. 15.29-15.32.
2. National Aerospace Laboratory NLR-TP-2007-153. Analysis of aircraft weight and balance related safety. Available at: http://www.skybrary. aero/bookshelf/books /1149.pdf. EASS,
3. Cherepashchuk G.A., Potyl'chak A.P., Borzenkova A.V. Povyshenie tochnosti vzveshivaniya i tsentrovki letatel'nykh apparatov [Increase of accuracy of weighing and centering of aircraft], Aviatsionno-kosmicheskaya tekhnika i tekhnologiya [Aviation-space technology and technology], 2014, No. 1, pp. 66-72.
4. Aircraft Weight and Balance Handbook. FAA-H-8083-1A”, 2007, Washington D.C. U.S. Government Printing Office. pg. 23. Available at: https://www.faa.gov/regulations_ policies/ handbooks _manuals/aviation/media/FAA-H-8083-1.pdf.
5. Marchenko D. Tsentrovka vozdushnogo sudna: mirovaya praktika, aktual'nye problemy, perspektivy razvitiya [Aircraft alignment: world practice, topical problems, development prospects]. Available at: http://www.ato.ru/content/centrovka-vozdushnogo-sudna-mirovaya-praktika-aktualnye-problemy-perspektivy-razvitiya. 2013.
6. Zagorskiy V.A., Kiselev D.Yu., Sanchutov V.I. Ispytaniya vozdushnykh sudov: elektron. uch. posob. [Tests of aircraft: Electron. stud. Book]. Samara: Izd-vo SGAU, 2014, 75 p.
7. Rukovodstvo po tsentrovke i zagruzke samoletov GA SSSR. RTsZ-83 [Guidance on the alignment and loading of aircraft of the USSR GA. RCZ-83]. Part 1 and 2. Moscow, 1983,
83 p. (168 p).
8. Determination of center of balance and center of gravity. Available at: http:/ /www.globalsecurity. org /military /library/policy/army/fm/55-17/ch17.htm.
9. Bogoyavlenskiy A.A., Ermolaeva O.L. Formirovanie sistemy kontrolya massy vozdushnykh sudov v protsesse ekspluatatsii [The formation of a system of monitoring weight of aircraft exploitation process], Nauchnyy Vestnik MGTU GA [Civil Aviation High Technologies], 2012, No. 175, pp. 147-153.
10. Bogoyavlenskiy A.A. Vnedrenie monitoringa massy i tsentrovki v protsesse tekhnicheskoy ekspluatatsii vozdushnykh sudov [Introduction of mass monitoring and alignment in the process of technical operation of aircraft], Mir izmereniy [The world of measurements], 2012,
No. 8, pp. 9-10.
11. Borzenkova A.V., Cherepashchuk G.A. Metrologicheskoe modelirovanie pri attestatsii sistem vzveshivaniya [Metrological modeling in the certification of weighing systems], Sistemi obrobki іnformatsії [Information processing system], 2013, Issue 3 (110), pp. 90-94.
12. Mironov A.D., Yunisov R.R., Ivanov M.T. Sposob opredeleniya vesa i polozheniya tsentra tyazhesti samoleta [Method for determining the weight and position of the center of gravity of the aircraft]. Patent No. 2 319 115 RF. MPK G01G 19/07. Appliсat. 15.05.2006. Public. 10.03.2008, Newsletter No. 7.
13. Berestov L.M., Miroshnichenko L.Ya., Kalinin Yu.I. i dr. Sistema opredeleniya polozheniya tsentra tyazhesti samoleta pered vzletom [The system for determining the position of the center of gravity of the aircraft before takeoff]. Patent No. 2 463 567RF. MPK G01G 19/07. Appliсat. 28.04.2011. Public. 10.10.2012, Newsletter No. 28.
14. Askerov Dzh.Dzh., Nabiev R.N., Iskenderov I.A. Tsifrovoy izmeritel' zagruzhennosti [Digital load meter], Nauchnye trudy NAA [Scientific works of NAA]. Baku, 2003, Issue 2, pp. 17-23.
15. Predlozhenie po sozdaniyu «Bortovoy sistemy izmereniya vesa i polozheniya tsentra tyazhesti samoleta» [Onboard system for measuring the weight and position of the center of gravity of an aircraft]. Available at: http://www.rkk.ru/products/nc/wbs.shtml.
16. Pashaev A.M., Iskenderov I.A., Agaev E.A. Beskontaktnyy metod opredeleniya zagruzhennosti vozdushnogo sudna po vertikal'nomu peremeshcheniyu fyuzelyazha [Non-contact method for determining the aircraft's load on vertical displacement of the fuselage], Materialy XIII Mezhdunarodnoy NTK «AVIA -2013» [Materials XIII STC "AVIA -2013"]. Kiev, 2013, Vol. I, pp. 1.93-1.97.
17. Pashayev A. M., Hasanov A. R., Agayev E.A., Karimov S.M. Imaging Method Application Peculiarities in Contactless Determination of Aircraft Loading Limitation, Asian Journal of Computer and Information Systems, 2014, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 9-13. ISSN: 2321 – 5658.
18. Silaev A.A. Spektral'naya teoriya podressorivaniya transportnykh mashin [Spectral theory of suspension of transport vehicles]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1972, 277 p.
19. Pashaev A.M., Gasanov A.R., Iskenderov I.A., Agaev E.A. Beskontaktnyy metod opredeleniya stepeni zagruzhennosti i tsentrovki vozdushnykh sudov [Non-contact method for determining the degree of congestion and alignment of aircraft]. Patent-Dis. AR. Gos. Com. By Stand, Meter. and Patent, Baku, 2016.
20. Cummins J. , Bering A., Adams D., Sterkenburg R. Automated Estimation of an Aircraft’s Center of Gravity Using Static and Dynamic Measurements. Available at: https://sem.org/automated-estimation-of-an-aircrafts-center-of-gravity-using-static-and-dynamic- measurements-10-pages/.
21. Airbus A319. Aircraft characteristics, Airport and maintenance planning. AIRBUS S.A.S.Customer Serv. Tech. Data Supp. and Serv. 31707 Blagnac Cedex.FRANCE. 2012, 542 p.