|Article title||HYBRID MODEL OF SOLVING OPTIMIZATION DESIGN PROBLEMS|
|Authors||L. A. Gladkov, N. V. Gladkova, S. N. Leiba|
|Section||SECTION I. DESIGN AUTOMATION|
|Month, Year||04, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||The methods of optimization tasks of computer-aided design in circuits of digital electronic computing equipment are considered herein. The relevance and importance of developing new effective methods for solving similar problems are noted. The formulation of the problem of placing elements in circuits of electronic equipment is given, restrictions of the domain of admissible solutions are chosen. A technique for determining the quality of the solution obtained is proposed on the basis of a complex normalized assessment of the amounts of fines for several selected criteria. A new hybrid model of the problem is proposed on the basis of a combination of evolutionary search methods, a mathematical apparatus of fuzzy logic and the possibilities of parallel organization of the computational process. New modifications of the main genetic operators have been developed. A modified migration operator is proposed to exchange information between solution populations in the process of performing parallel computations. The structure of the parallel hybrid algorithm is developed. To exchange solutions between populations, it was proposed to use the island and buffer models of the parallel genetic algorithm. The implementation of the fuzzy control module based on the use of a multilayer neural network and the Gaussian function is proposed. To improve the quality of the results obtained, a fuzzy logic controller that regulates the values of the parameters of the evolution process is included in the evolution of expert information. The basic principles of the fuzzy control unit are formulated. The structural scheme of the developed hybrid algorithm is presented. Features of software implementation of the proposed hybrid algorithm are considered in detail. The structure of the interface is described, the main elements of the graphic interface of the developed application are presented. A brief description of the computational experiments that confirm the effectiveness of the proposed method is presented.|
|Keywords||Design automation; genetic algorithm; evolutionary computation; fuzzy control; parallel computing; fuzzy logic controller.|
|References||1. Cohoon J.P., Karro J., Lienig J. Evolutionary Algorithms for the Physical Design of VLSI Circuits. Advances in Evolutionary Computing: Theory and Applications, Ghosh A., Tsutsui S. (eds.). Springer Verlag, London, 2003, pp. 683-712.
2. Charles J. Alpert, Dinesh P. Mehta, Sachin S. Sapatnekar. Handbook of algorithms for physical design automation. CRC Press, New York, USA, 2009.
3. Shervani N. Algorithms for VLSI physical design automation. Kluwer Academy Publisher, USA, 1995, 538 p.
4. Gladkov L.A., Kureychik V.M., Kureychik V.V., Sorokoletov P.V. Bioinspirirovannye metody v optimizacii [Bioinspired methods in optimization]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2009, 384 p.
5. Gladkov L.A., Kureychik V.V., Kureychik V.M. Geneticheskie algoritmy [Genetic algorithms]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2010, 368 p.
6. Gladkov L.A. O nekotorykh podkhodakh k postroeniyu gibridnykh intellektual'nykh sistem dlya resheniya grafovykh zadach [On some approaches to the construction of hybrid intelligent systems for solving graph problems], Novosti iskusstvennogo intellekta [News of artificial intelligence], 2000, No. 3, pp. 71-90.
7. Michael A., Takagi H. Dynamic control of genetic algorithms using fuzzy logic techniques, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Genetic Algorithms. Morgan Kaufmann, 1993, pp. 76-83.
8. Lee M.A., Takagi H. Integrating design stages of fuzzy systems using genetic algorithms // Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy System. – 1993. – P. 612-617.
9. Herrera F., Lozano M. Fuzzy Adaptive Genetic Algorithms: design, taxonomy, and future directions, Soft Computing. Springer-Verlag, 2003, No. 7, pp. 545-562.
10. Yarushkina N.G. Osnovy teorii nechetkikh i gibridnykh system [Fundamentals of the theory of fuzzy and hybrid systems]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2004, 320 p.
11. Batyrshin I.Z., Nedosekin A.O. i dr. Nechetkie gibridnye sistemy. Teoriya i praktika [Fuzzy hybrid systems. Theory and practice], ed. by N.G. Yarushkinoy. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2007.
12. Knysh D.S., Kureychik V.M. Parallel'nye geneticheskie algoritmy: Problemy, obzor i sostoyanie [Parallel genetic algorithms: Problem overview and state], Izvestiya RAN. Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International], 2010, No. 4, pp. 72-82.
13. Rodriguez M.A., Escalante D.M., Peregrin A. Efficient distributed genetic algorithm for rule extraction, Applied Soft Computing, 2011, Vol. 11, pp. 733-743.
14. Alba E., Tomassini M. Parallelism and evolutionary algorithms, IEEE T. Evolut. Comput., 2002, Vol. 6, pp. 443-461.
15. Gladkov L.A. Reshenie zadach poiska i optimizacii resheniy na osnove nechetkikh geneticheskikh algoritmov i mnogoagentnykh podhodov [The solution of problems of search and optimization of solutions based on fuzzy genetic algorithms and multi-agent approaches], Izvestiya TRTU [Izvestiya TSURE], 2006, No. 8 (63), ppC. 83-88.
16. Pegat A. Nechetkoe modelirovanie i upravlenie [Fuzzy modeling and control]. Moscow: BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy, 2009, 359 p.
17. Gladkov L.A., Gladkova N.V., Leiba S.N. Manufacturing Scheduling Problem Based on Fuzzy Genetic Algorithm, Proc. of IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS’2014). Kiev, Ukraine, September 26 – 29, 2014, pp. 209-213.
18. Gladkov L.A., Gladkova N.V., Legebokov A.A. Organization of Knowledge Management Based on Hybrid Intelligent Methods, Software Engineering in Intelligent Systems. Proceedings of the 4th Computer Science On-line Conference 2015 (CSOC 2015), Vol 3: Software Engineering in Intelligent Systems. – Springer International Publishing, Switzerland 2015, ppP. 107-113.
19. Gladkov L.A. Gladkova N.V., Leyba S.N. Razmeshchenie elementov skhem EVA na osnove gibridnykh intellektual'nykh metodov [The placement of the circuit elements of EVA based on hybrid intelligent methods], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 4 (165), pp. 25-36.
20. Gladkov L.A., Leyba S.N., Tarasov V.B. Razrabotka i programmnaya realizatsiya gibridnogo algoritma resheniya optimizatsionnykh zadach avtomatizirovannogo proektirovaniya [Development and software implementation of a hybrid algorithm for solving optimization problems of computer-aided design], Programmnye produkty i sistemy [Software products and systems], 2018, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 569-580.