|Article title||HYBRID ALGORITHM OF SOLVING THE PROBLEMS OF OPERATIONAL PLANNING OF THE PRODUCTION PROCESS|
|Authors||L. A. Gladkov, N. V. Gladkova, S. A. Gromov|
|Section||SECTION II. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND FUZZY SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||04, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||The article considers a new approach to solving the problems of production planning. The definition of the task of operational planning of production is given. The place of tasks of operational planning in the general theory of schedules is shown. The formulation of the task of drawing up a time schedule for the production process is completed, constraints and the objective function of the optimization problem under consideration are given. The structure of the proposed hybrid algorithm of production planning is described. The analysis of existing methods for solving planning problems is carried out. The relationship between the methods of evolutionary programming and the principles of adaptation has been explored. It is proposed to use adaptation as a way to manage technical systems. The possibilities of using adaptation in the tasks of production planning are determined. A new architecture of the hybrid model of operational planning is proposed. The structure of the adaptation unit as part of the general system of production planning is described. The control actions and the output function of the adaptation unit are described. The sequence of operations and the structure of the control algorithm on the basis of adaptation are given. The relationship between optimization and adaptive models is shown. The structure and parameters of the operational plan are proposed in the process of adapting the team of software agents. It is proposed to use a decentralized approach in solving the planning problem. An example of a matrix of solutions describing a specific production plan is given. As the general architecture of the agent, an animat model (an artificial animal) is proposed. The scheme of training with reinforcement for the software agent is given. To assess the quality of the task, it is suggested to use linguistic variables. As a tool for searching for new solutions, it was suggested to use bioinspired methods. The characteristics of the proposed model are investigated. A series of computational experiments was carried out and a comparative analysis of the work of the developed algorithms was made.|
|Keywords||Tasks of production planning; adaptive models; software agents; linguistic variable; scheduling theory; hybrid model.|
|References||1. Lazarev A.A. Teoriya raspisaniy. Zadachi i algoritmy [The theory of schedules. Tasks and algorithms]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGU, 2011, 222 p.
2. Vysochin S.V. Principy postroeniya sistem dlya rascheta proizvodstvennykh raspisaniy [Principles of construction of systems for the calculation of production schedules], SAPR i grafika [CAD and graphics], 2008, No. 9, pp. 57-59.
3. Leung J.Y.T. Handbook of Scheduling, Boca Raton, Florida: Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2004.
4. Tanaev V.S., Shkurba V.V. Vvedenie v teoriyu raspisaniy [Introduction to the theory of schedules]. Moscow: Nauka, 1975, 256 p.
5. Kalyanov G.N. Modelirovanie, analiz, reorganizaciya i avtomatizaciya biznes-processov [Modeling, analysis, reorganization and automation of business processes]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2006, 240 p.
6. Gromov S.A., Tarasov V.B. Metody iskusstvennogo intellekta v avtomatizacii operativnogo planirovaniya [Methods of artificial intelligence in the automation of operational planning], Programmnye produkty i sistemy [Software products and systems], 2007, No. 4, pp. 89-92.
7. Gromov S.A., Tarasov V.B. Integrirovannye intellektual'nye sistemy operativnogo planirovaniya proizvodstva [Integrated intelligent system of operational planning of production], Izvestiya YuFU: Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 7 (120), pp. 60-67.
8. Michael A., Takagi H. Dynamic control of genetic algorithms using fuzzy logic techniques, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Genetic Algorithms. Morgan Kaufmann, 1993, p. 76-83.
9. Lee M.A., Takagi H. Integrating design stages of fuzzy systems using genetic algorithms, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy System, 1993, pp. 612-617.
10. Herrera F., Lozano M. Fuzzy Adaptive Genetic Algorithms: design, taxonomy, and future directions, J. Soft Computing. Springer-Verlag, 2003, pp. 545-562.
11. Gladkov L.A., Kureychik V.V., Kureychik V.M. Geneticheskie algoritmy [Genetic algorithms]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2010, 368 p.
12. Gladkov L.A., Kureychik V.V., Kureychik V.M., Sorokoletov P.V. Bioinspirirovannye metody v optimizacii [Bioinspired methods in optimization]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2009, 384 p.
13. Kureychik V.M., Lebedev B.K., Lebedev O.B. Poiskovaya adaptaciya: teoriya i praktika [Search for the theory and practice of adaptation]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2006, 272 p.
14. Rastrigin L.A. Adaptaciya slozhnykh system [Adaptation of complex systems]. Riga: Zinatne, 1981, 375 p.
15. Emel'yanov V.V., Kureychik V.V., Kureychik V.M. Teoriya i praktika evolyucionnogo modelirovaniya [Theory and practice of evolutionary modeling]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2003, 432 p.
16. Red'ko V.G. Evolyucionnaya kibernetika [Evolutionary Cybernetics]. Moscow: Nauka, 2001, 155 p.
17. King R.T.F.A., Radha B., Rughooputh H.C.S. A fuzzy logic controlled genetic algorithm for optimal electrical distribution network reconfiguration, Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, Taipei, Taiwan, 2004, pp. 577-582.
18. Gladkov, L., Gladkova, N., Leiba, S. Manufactoring scheduling problem based on fuzzy genetic algorithm, In: Proceeding of IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium – (EWDTS’2014). Kiev, Ukraine, 2014. pp. 209-212.
19. Gladkov L.A., Gladkova N.V. Osobennosti ispol'zovaniya nechetkikh geneticheskikh algoritmov dlya resheniya zadach optimizacii i upravleniya [Features the use of fuzzy genetic algorithms for solving problems of optimization and control], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2009, No. 4 (93), pp. 130-136.
20. Gladkov L.A., Leyba S.N., Tarasov V.B. Razrabotka i programmnaya realizatsiya gibridnogo algoritma resheniya optimizatsionnykh zadach avtomatizirovannogo proektirovaniya [Development and software implementation of a hybrid algorithm for solving optimization problems of computer-aided design], Programmnye produkty i sistemy [Software products and systems], 2018, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 569-580.