|Article title||THE DETERMINATION OF COMPLEX SOLUTIONS OF ISLAE WITH A THREE-DIAGONAL MATRIX|
|Authors||V. I. Shmoylov, D. V. Timoshenko, V. V. Grivtsov|
|Section||SECTION I. METHODS, MODELS AND ALGORITHMS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING|
|Month, Year||05, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||The article deals with infinite systems of linear algebraic equations (ISLAE) and gives examples of solutions of such systems. The use of r/φ-algorithm allows to find complex solutions of ISLAE, if they exist, but does not provide known algorithms for solving systems. Discussed is the summation method of divergent continued fractions. This method is different from classic methods of summation, because it makes it possible to get complex number for the real sequence of convergents fractions, which is represented this continued fraction. An indication of the complexity of such divergent continued fractions with real elements are signs changing in its appropriate fractions, and these signs changes occurs any number of times. Differently, complex unit ei take from appropriate fractions of continued fractions “activity”. Parameters of the complex number =r_0 e^(iφ_0 ) : module r_0 and argument φ_0, can be identified by r/φ-algorithm. Differently from a classical defenition of continued fraction convergence, the convergence of continued fractions, identified by r/φ-algorithm, assumes for continued fractions with real elements both real and complex values. The solutions of SLAE with tegialagonal matrices are written according to Cramer"s formulas by the relations of determinants, which are reduced to the ratio of tridiagonal determinants (n + 1) and n-th orders, which are known to be continuous fractions. These continued fractions can be either convergent or divergent, depending on the coefficients of the real SLAE matrix. The summation by the r / φ-algorithm of divergent continued fractions showed that the divergent continuous fractions in the classical sense have complex values. We give a comparative analysis of the effectiveness of two algorithms for solving divergent ISLAE, an algorithm based on the reduction procedure, and an algorithm providing fast calculations of a series of suitable fractions necessary for the realization of the r/φ-algorithm. An algorithm is investigated that provides a quick calculation of a series of suitable fractions.|
|Keywords||Infinite systems of linear algebraic equations; divergent continuous fractions; r/φ-algorithm.|
|References||1. Godunov S.K., Ryaben'kiy V.S. Raznostnye skhemy [Difference schemes]. Moscow: Nauka, 1977, 440 p.
2. Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi. V 3-kh t. T. 2. Raskhodyashchiesya nepreryvnye drobi [Continuous fractions in 3 vol. Vol. 2. Divergent continuous fractions]. L'vov: Merkator, 2004, 558 p.
3. Kirichenko G.A. Shmoylov V.I. Algoritm summirovaniya raskhodyashchikhsya nepreryvnykh drobey i nekotorye ego primeneniya [The algorithm of summation of divergent continuous fractions and some of its applications], Vychislitel'naya matematika i matematicheskaya fizika [Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics], 2015, Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 559-572.
4. Shmoylov V.I., Kirichenko G.A. Opredelenie znacheniy raskhodyashchikhsya nepreryvnykh dro-bey i ryadov [Determination of the values of divergent continued fractions and series], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 4 (141), pp. 211-223.
5. Guzik V.F., Shmoylov V.I., Kirichenko G.A. Nepreryvnye drobi i ikh primenenie v vy-chislitel'noy matematike [Continuous fractions and their application in computational mathematics], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 1 (150), pp. 158-174.
6. Selyankin V.V., Shmoylov V.I. Reshenie sistem lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy metodom summirovaniya raskhodyashchikhsya ryadov [Solution of systems of linear algebraic equations by summation of divergent series], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 6 (167), pp. 82-94.
7. Guzik V.F., Kirichenko G.A, Shmoylov V.I. Reshenie algebraicheskikh uravneniy metodom Nikiportsa-Rutiskhauzera [Solution of algebraic equations by the Nikiportsev-Rutischauser method], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 6 (167), pp. 71-82.
8. Guzik V.F., Lyapuntsova E.V., Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi i ikh primenenie [Continuous fractions and their application]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2015, 298 p.
9. Shmoylov V.I. Korovin Ya.S. Reshenie sistem lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy nepreryvnymi drobyami [Solution of systems of linear algebraic equations by continuous fractions]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo YUFU, 2017, 383 p.
10. Levin I.I., Selyankin V.V., Shmoylov V.I. Predstavlenie funktsii Veyershtrassa i ee proizvodnoy tsepnymi drobyami [Representation of the Weierstrass function and its derivative by continued fractions], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2016, No. 4 (177), pp. 60-72.
11. Dzhouns U., Tron V. Nepreryvnye drobi. Analiticheskaya teoriya i prilozheniya [Continuous fractions. Analytical theory and applications]. Moscow: Mir, 1985, 414 p.
12. Shmoylov V.I., Korovin Ya.S. Nepreryvnye drobi. Bibliograficheskiy ukazatel' [Continuous fractions. Bibliographic index]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo YuFU, 2017, 382 p.
13. Koyalovich B.M. Issledovanie o beskonechnykh sistemakh lineynykh uravneniy [Investigation of infinite systems of linear equations], Izvestiya Fiziko-matematicheskogo instituta im.
V.A. Steklova [Proceedings of the Physics and Mathematics Institute named after. V.A. Steklova], 1930, Vol. III, pp. 41-167.
14. Ivanov O.F., Pavlov N.N., Fedorov F.M. O glavnykh i strogo chastnykh resheniyakh beskonechnykh sistem [On principal and strictly particular solutions of infinite systems], Vychislitel'naya matematika i matematicheskaya fizika [Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics], 2016, Vol. 56, No. 3, pp. 351-362.
15. Fedorov V.M. Beskonechnye sistemy lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy i ikh prilozheniya [Infinite systems of linear algebraic equations and their applications]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2011, 311 p.
16. Samarskiy A.A., Nikolaev E.S. Metody resheniya setochnykh uravneniy [Methods for solving grid equations]. Moscow: Nauka, 1978, 592 p.
17. Gorokh O.V. O reshenii posledovatel'nosti rasshiryayushchikhsya sistem lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy [On the solution of a sequence of expanding systems of linear algebraic equations], Teoriya i metody avtomatiz. nauchnykh issledovaniy [Theory and methods of automation. scientific. issled.]. Minsk, 1985, pp. 3-5.
18. Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi i r/-algoritm [Continuous fractions and r/-algorithm]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo YUFU, 2012, 608 p.
19. Shmoylov V.I. Raskhodyashchiesya sistemy lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy [Divergent systems of linear algebraic equations]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2010, 205 p.
20. Kachmar V.S., Rusyn B.P., Shmoylov, V.I. Algoritmy vychisleniya znacheniy tsepnykh drobey [Algorithms for calculating the values of continued fractions], Vychislitel'naya matematika i matematicheskaya fizika [Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics], 1998,
Vol. 38, No. 9. pp. 1936-1451.