|Article title||DEVELOPMENT OF DISCRIMINATION ALGORITHM FOR THE MODEL OF BLOCK STRUCTURED HYDROLYTOSPHERIC PROCESSES|
|Authors||S. B. Sizov, T. I. Drovosekova, V. I. Kazorin, V. V. Tsapleva|
|Section||SECTION I. METHODS, MODELS AND ALGORITHMS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING|
|Month, Year||05, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||At present, the Caucasian Mineral Waters region has a tendency to deteriorate the quality of hydromineralic raw materials. Uncontrolled water withdrawal from wells leads to penetration of contaminated groundwater into the waters. The prediction of the volume of pollution and control of water collection can improve the situation. For this, a qualitative computer model of the hydrogeological processes occurring in the region is needed. This article considers the possibility of creating a block-type program that will allow the implementation of hydrogeological processes models of any complexity and scale. Since we are talking about a large region, the form of the geological strata and the boundary conditions between them, as well as on the earth surface, are very diverse, so the model becomes very complex. The solution to this problem can be the development of software that allows the model of the whole region to be formed from individual blocks, for each of which boundary conditions are selected, after which these blocks must be interconnected in such a way that the resulting model is sufficiently approximated to real conditions. One of the problems that arise when creating such a model is docking boundaries and setting boundary conditions between blocks. Thus, the goal of this work is the development of a technique for joining boundaries between blocks. The article proposes to perform a two-level discretization of the model, which will allow to break the region into blocks, and for each block to implement the model. For each block, boundary conditions are also imposed, both at the boundaries of the strata and at the boundaries of the blocks. During the design, a universal system of modeling processes was developed, described by partial differential equations, in this case - hydrodynamic processes that determine the amount of pressure in the well. The constructed model has a block structure, it is intended for investigation of the region of arbitrary sizes and shapes. The obtained results can be used to assess the influence of industrial enterprises on the quality of the region"s hydromineral resources.|
|Keywords||Hydrolithosphere processes; production wells; optimization; depression funnel.|
|References||1. Bondareva G.L., Dzanaev S.B. Gidrogeologicheskiy otchet o rezhime ekspluatatsii mestorozhdeniy mineral'nykh vod Kislovodskogo kurorta za 2006 – 2009 gg. [Hydrogeological report on the mode of exploitation of mineral water deposits of Kislovodsk resort for 2006-2009]. Essentuki, 2010.
2. Veselov G.E., Pershin M.I. Proektirovanie raspredelennykh sistem upravleniya gidrolitosfernymi protsessami [Design of distributed control systems hydrolithosphere processes], Izvestiya vuzov. Geologiya i razvedka [Proceedings of Higher Schools. Geologiya i Razvedka], 2016, No. 1, pp. 99-105.
3. Gavich I.K., Semenova S.M., SHvets V.M. Metody obrabotki gidrogeologicheskoy informatsii s variantami zadach [Methods for processing hydrogeological information with task variants]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1981, 160 p.
4. Grigor'ev V.V.,Bystrov S.V..,Pershin I.M.,Mansurova O.K., Pershin M.I. Kachestvennoe raspredelenie mod v sistemakh s raspredelennymi parametrami [Qualitative distribution of modes in systems with distributed parameters], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, automation, control], 2016, No. 7, pp. 12-18.
5. Drovosekova T.I. Osobennosti modelirovaniya protsessov fil'tratsii na yazyke Python [Peculiarities of modeling filtering processes in the Python language], Universitetskie chteniya – 2017 Materialy nauchno-metodicheskikh chteniy PGU [University of reading – 2017 Materials of the scientific-methodical readings of the PSU], 2017, pp. 15-21.
6. Drovosekova T.I., Sizov S.B., Rusak S.N. Modelirovanie teplovykh protsessov v rezervuare sanitarnoy obrabotki gidromineral'nogo syr'ya [Modeling of thermal processes in the tank of sanitary processing of hydromineral raw materials], Sovremennaya nauka i innovatsii [Modern science and innovation], 2017, No. 3 (19), pp. 67-73.
7. Drovosekova T.I., Pershin I.M. Osobennosti modelirovaniya gidrolitosfernykh protsessov regiona Kavkazskikh Mineral'nykh Vod [Peculiarities of modeling of hydrolithospheric processes in the region of the Caucasus Mineral Water], Mezhdunarodnaya konferentsiya po myagkim vychisleniyam i izmereniyam [International conference on soft computing and measurements], 2016, Vol. 1, pp. 229-232.
8. Lukner L., SHestakov V.M. Modelirovanie geofil'tratsii [Geofiltration modeling]. Moscow: Nedra, 1980, 357 p.
9. Malkov A.V., Pershin I.M. Pershin M.I. Optimizatsiya kolichestva vodozabornykh skvazhin pri ekspluatatsii mestorozhdeniy mineral'nykh vod [Optimization of the number of water wells during the exploitation of mineral water deposits], Nedropol'zovanie XXI vek [.Subsoil use XXI centur], Fevral' 2015, No. 1 (51), pp. 100-104.
10. Malkov A.V., Pershin I.M. Sintez raspredelennykh regulyatorov dlya sistem upravleniya gidrolitosfernymi protsessami [Synthesis of distributed controllers for hydro-lithospheric process control systems], Mir lingvistiki i kommunikatsii: elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal [World of linguistics and communication: electronic scientific journal], 2007, No. 2, pp. 235.
11. Malkov A.V., Pershin I.M., Pomelyayko I.S. Analiz ekologicheskogo sostoyaniya gidromineral'noy bazy kurorta Kislovodsk [Analysis of the ecological state of the hydro-mineral base of the Kislovodsk resort], Izvestiya vuzov. Geologiya i razvedka [Proceedings of Higher Schools. Geologiya i Razvedka], 2016, No. 1, pp. 12-22.
12. Malkov A.V., Pershin I.M., Pomelyayko I.S. Problemy ekologicheskoy bezopasnosti gidromineral'noy bazy kurorta Kislovodsk [Problems of environmental safety of the Kislovodsk hydro-mineral base], Aktual'nye problemy gidrolitosfery (diagnostika, prognoz, upravlenie, optimizatsiya i avtomatizatsiya): Sb. dokladov [Actual problems of the hydrolithosphere (diagnostics, forecast, management, optimization and automation): Collection of reports], 2015, pp. 92-116.
13. Malkov A.V., TSapleva V.V., KHmel' V.V. Opredelenie radiusa vliyaniya gidrogeologicheskikh skvazhin [Determination of the radius of influence of hydrogeological wells], Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Severo-Kavkazskiy region. Seriya: Estestvennye nauki [University News North-Caucasian Region. Natural Sciences Series], 2009, No. 5, pp. 117-120.
14. Mantorova I.V., Tsapleva V.V. Izuchenie vliyaniya tekhnogennykh otkhodov na gidrolitosferu [Study of the impact of man-made waste on the hydrolithosphere], Universitetskie chteniya - 2015: Materialy nauchno-metodicheskikh chteniy PGLU [University of reading - 2015: Materials of the scientific-methodical readings of PSLU], 2015, pp. 74-81.
15. Pershin I.M., Kukharova T.V. Opisanie mnogomernykh ob"ektov differentsial'nym uravneniem v chastnykh proizvodnykh [Description of multidimensional objects by a partial differential equation], Sistemnyy sintez i prikladnaya sinergetika: Sb. nauchnykh trudov VII Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii [System synthesis and applied synergetics Collection of scientific papers of the VII All-Russian Scientific Conference. 2015], 2015, pp. 150-158.
16. Tsapleva V.V., Dushin S.E. Razrabotka matematicheskoy modeli vliyaniya g. Beshtau na gidrolitosferu regiona g. Lermontova [Development of a mathematical model of the influence of Beshtau on the hydrolithosphere of the region of Lermontov], Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo elektrotekhnicheskogo universiteta LETI [Izvestiya SPbGETU «LETI»], 2011, No. 1, pp. 53-56.
17. Shagoyants S.A. Podzemnye vody Tsentral'noy i Vostochnoy chastey Severnogo Kavkaza [Groundwaters of the Central and Eastern parts of the North Caucasus]. Moscow: Gosgeoltekhizdat, 1959, 306 p.
18. Drovosekova T.I., Pershin I.M. Peculiarities of modelling hydro-lithospheric processes in the region of Kavkazskiye Mineralnye Vody (caucasus mineral springs), Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2016. 7519732,
19. Pershin I.M., Pervukhin D.A., Ilyushin Y.V., Afanaseva О.V. Design of distributed systems of hydrolithosphere processes management. A synthesis of distributed management systems, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 87, 2017. 032029, pp. 1-7.
20. Pershin I.M., Pervukhin D.A., Ilyushin Y.V., Afanaseva О.V. Design of distributed systems of hydrolithospere processes management. Selection of optimal number of extracting wells, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 87, 2017. 032030, pp. 1-6.