|Article title||THE ANALYSIS OF INFLUENCE OF EXTERNAL FACTORS ON PROCESSES OF BIOLOGICAL CLEANING IN NITRIFICATION AND DENITRIFICATION MODELS|
|Authors||O. I. Brikova, S. E. Dushin|
|Section||SECTION II. MODELING OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES|
|Month, Year||05, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||The existing models describing process of a biological sewage disposal do not consider influence of external factors, such as environment temperature, рН etc. The purpose of this article is to study the temperature effect of a surrounding medium on body height and development of bacteria in the course of nitrification and denitrification. Models of nitrification and denitrification are parts of the complete ASM1 model. In this article the non-linear mathematical models of a biochemical sewage disposal by the fissile ooze constructed on the basis of dynamic models of nitrification and denitrification taking into account temperature effect of a surrounding medium are offered. The conceptual models of nitrification and denitrification processes describing interrelation of components in mathematical model are given. As the influencing external factor change of environment temperature is considered. Development of biocenosis occurs in restricted space of the reactor at particular technological restrictions and assumptions. For the description of dependence of growth rate of microorganisms on temperature of the external environment the empirical equation of Vant Hoff is accepted. Solvable tasks consist in the analysis of temperature effect of the external environment on biological processes of nitrification and denitrification. On the basis of the developed mathematical models computer models in the environment of MATLAB/Simulink have been constructed. Results of studies in five various temperature schedules are presented. Change in a temperature schedule is carried out due to gradual increase and the subsequent decrease in environment temperature to the preset values. Families of schedules of transition phenomenons of various indexes at various temperature schedules are brought. Temperature schedules which create optimum conditions of bacteria biocenosis development are defined and provide the most efficient cleaning. The presented results of model operation confirm sensitivity of behavior of system to temperature changes and also need of maintaining of constant temperature for the bioreactor. The obtained results should be considered at creation of a multimode control system for the purpose of improvement in water quality indexes, decrease in time expenditure on biological cleaning and decrease terminating the cost of treatment facilities.|
|Keywords||Biological cleaning; the fissile ooze; nitrfikation; denitrifkation; mathematical model operations; temperature of the external environment; ASM models.|
|References||1. Frolov Yu.P., Rozenberg G.S. Upravlenie biologicheskimi sistemami. Nadorganizmennyy uroven' [Management of biological systems. At the level]. Samara: Samarskiy universitet, 2002, 191 p.
2. Grudyaeva E.K., Dushin S.E., Sholmova N.E. Analiz tekhnologicheskogo protsessa ochistki stochnykh vod s membrannym bioreaktorom [Analysis of technological process of wastewater treatment with membrane bioreactor], Izvestiya SPbGETU «LETI» [Izvestiya SPbGETU «LETI»], 2013, No. 5, pp. 48-56.
3. Dushin S.E., Krasov A.V., Kuz'min N.N. Modelirovanie sistem upravleniya: ucheb. posobie dlya vuzov [Modeling of control systems: studies. the allowance for high schools], ed. by S.E. Dushina. Moscow: Student, 2012, 348 p.
4. Lipunov I.N. Ochistka stochnykh vod v biologicheskikh reaktorakh s bioplenkoy i aktivnym ilom (raschet biofil'trov i aerotenkov): ucheb. posobie [Wastewater treatment in biological reactors with biofilm and activated sludge (calculation of biofilters and aeration tanks): tutorial]. Ekaterinburg: Ural. gos. lesotekhn. universitet, 2015, 110 p.
5. Yakovlev S.V., Karyukhina T.A. Biokhimicheskie protsessy v ochistke stochnykh vod [Biochemical processes in wastewater treatment]. Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1980, 200 p.
6. Henze M., Grady C.P.L., Gujer W., Marais G.v.R., Matsuo T. Activated Sludge Model No. 1. Moscow: Henze, London: IAWPRC, 1987.
7. Henze M., Gujer W., Mino T. Activated Sludge Models ASM1, ASM2, ASM2d and ASM3. M.: Henze, London, 2000.
8. Gujer W., Henze M., Mino T. [et. al.]. Activated sludge model no. 3, Water Science and Technology, 1999, Vol. 39, Issue 1, pp. 183-192.
9. Vavilin V.A., Vasil'ev V.B. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie protsessov biologicheskoy ochistki stochnykh vod aktivnym ilom [Mathematical modeling of biological wastewater treatment with activated sludge]. Moscow: Nauka, 1979, 119 p.
10. Zhmur N.S. Tekhnologicheskie i biokhimicheskie protsessy ochistki stochnykh vod na sooruzheniyakh s aerotenkami [Technological and biochemical processes of wastewater treatment at facilities with aeration tanks]. Moscow: AKVAROS, 2003, 512 p.
11. Bazykin A. Nelineynaya dinamika vzaimodeystvuyushchikh populyatsiy [Nonlinear dynamics of interacting populations]. Moscow, Izhevsk: Institut komp'yuternykh issledovaniy, 2003, 368 p.
12. Stricker A., Racault E.Y. Application of Activated Sludge Model No. 1 to biological treatment of pure winery effluents: case studies, Water Science and Technology. IWA Publishing and the authors, 2005, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 121-127.
13. Pazl I., Koloini T. ASM1 limitations modeling of wastewater treatment process, Acta Chim. Slov., 2001, No. 48, pp. 625-636.
14. Petersen B., Gernaey K., Henze M. [et. al.]. Evaluation of an ASM1 model calibration procedure on a municipal–industrial wastewater treatment plant, IWA Publishing 2002 Journal of Hydroinformatics, 2002, No. 04, pp. 15-38.
15. Grudyaeva E.K., Dushin S.E. Analiz dinamiki protsessa nitrifikatsii v modeli biologicheskoy ochistki stochnykh vod ASM1 [Analysis of the dynamics of the nitrification process in the model of biological wastewater treatment ASM1], Izvestiya SPbGETU «LETI» [Izvestiya SPbGETU «LETI»], 2015, No. 1, pp. 12-17.
16. Grudyaeva E.K., Dushin S.E., Kuz'min N.N. Dinamicheskie modeli upravlyaemykh biokhimicheskikh protsessov ochistki stochnykh vod [Dynamic models of controlled biochemical processes of wastewater treatment], Izvestiya vuzov. Priborostroenie [Journal of Instrument Engineering], 2015, Vol. 58, No. 9, pp. 732-737.
17. Gordeeva Yu.L., Gordeev L.S. Matematicheskaya model' nepreryvnogo protsessa v bioreaktore s retsiklom substrata i biomassy [A mathematical model for continuous process in bioreactor by recycling a substrate and a biomass], Vestnik AGTU. Ser.: Upravlenie, vychislitel'naya tekhnika i informatika [Vestnik of ASTU. Series: Management, computer engineering and Informatics], 2013, No. 2, pp. 9-18.
18. Murachev E.G. Metodika postroeniya sistemy upravleniya tekhnologicheskim protsessom biologicheskoy ochistki stochnykh vod na osnove gibridnykh neyronnykh setey [A method of constructing a system of process control of biological wastewater treatment based on hybrid neural networks], Izvestiya MGTU «MAMI» [Izvestiya MGTU "MAMI"], 2009, No. 2 (8),
19. Ivanov V.F. Ochistka gorodskikh stochnykh vod [Municipal wastewater treatment]. Odessa: ONTU VSNKH USSR, 1929, 512 p.
20. Voronov Yu.V., YAkovlev S.V. Vodootvedenie i chistka stochnykh vod [Wastewater and wastewater treatment]. Moscow: ASV, 2006, 704 p.