|Article title||ANALYSIS OF SPATIALLY DISTRIBUTED TEMPERATURE FIELDS IN PULSED CONTROL SYSTEM FOR EXTRACTION OF HIGH-PARAFFINE OIL|
|Authors||Yu. V. Ilyushin|
|Section||SECTION III. AUTOMATION AND CONTROL|
|Month, Year||05, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||Hard-to-recover oils are determined by a sufficiently large number of physico-chemical characteristics and one of the factors that classify oils as difficult-to-recover among chemical properties is a high paraffin content. It is known that in 2017, 510 million tons of oil was extracted in Russia, more than 75 % of that is oil with a high content of paraffins. The constant increase in the share of such oils in the total volume of oil produced poses a number of difficult technical problems for oilmen. Paraffin deposits in the bottomhole formation zone and on the surface of oil field equipment is one of the serious complications in the operation of wells and pipeline transport. Paraffin deposits reduce the filtration characteristics of the reservoir, clog pores, reduce the useful section of tubing and, as a result, significantly complicate the production and transportation of oil, increase power consumption in a mechanized method of production, lead to increased equipment wear. Technological processes of production, transport and preparation of oil to a large extent depend on the value of viscosities. Viscosity is the most common characteristic of the rheological (fluid) behavior of liquids. For Newtonian objects, it is exhaustive. For non-Newtonian objects, viscosity cannot fully characterize the property of fluidity, but if a substance is processed using “liquid” technological devices and the corresponding technology, it can be called “liquid-like” and characterized by a set of effective values. When transporting oil through a pipeline, a metastable (stable, inclined to change) hydrocarbon liquid is displaced, prone to precipitation of a solid phase, in the technological range accompanied by a change in temperature. The transition from a homogeneous fluid to a heterogeneous system - a phase transition has rheologically significant consequences and is accompanied by a change in fluidity. The mechanism of loss of turnover can be different. As a result of “structural solidification,” it becomes possible to isolate various levels of viscosity in the object under consideration - macroscopic, determining the flow and mechanical resistance to movement of a large submerged body, and microscopic, determining, for example, the diffusion of low molecular weight components. In this article, a mathematical model of the motion of highly paraffinic oil along the tubing string is constructed, the method of forming the temperature field using pulsed sectional heaters is considered, the temperature field control system is synthesized, and a numerical experiment is run on a sample of oil from the Sable field.|
|Keywords||Analysis; observation; deposit; extraction; oil.|
|References||1. Il'yushin Yu.V., Chernyshev A.B. Ustoychivost' raspredelennykh sistem s diskretnymi upravlyayushchimi vozdeystviyami [Stability of distributed systems with discrete control actions], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2010, No. 12 (113), pp. 166-171.
2. Il'yushin Yu.V., Chernyshev A.B. Opredelenie shaga diskretizatsii dlya rascheta teplovogo polya trekhmernogo ob"ekta upravleniya [Determining the discretization step for calculating the thermal field of a three-dimensional control object], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 6 (119), pp. 192-200.
3. Il'yushin Yu.V. Metodika rascheta optimal'nogo kolichestva nagrevatel'nykh elementov v zavisimosti ot znacheniy temperaturnogo polya izotropnogo sterzhnya [Method of calculating the optimal number of heating elements depending on the values of the temperature field of an isotropic rod], Nauchno tekhnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU. Ser. Informatika. Telekommunikatsii. Upravlenie [Scientific technical statements SPbGPU. Ser. Computer science. Telecommunications. Control. Vol. 2], 2011, No. 6-2 (138), pp. 48-53.
4. Il'yushin Yu.V. Stabilizatsiya temperaturnogo polya tunnel'nykh pechey konveyernogo tipa [Stabilization of the temperature field of conveyor-type tunnel furnaces], Nauchno tekhnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU. Ser. Informatika. Telekommunikatsii. Upravlenie [Scientific technical statements SPbGPU. Ser. Computer science. Telecommunications. Control], 2011, No. 3 (126), pp. 67-72.
5. Chernyshev A.B. Modifitsirovannyy kriteriy absolyutnoy ustoychivosti nelineynykh raspredelennykh sistem upravleniya [Modified criterion of absolute stability of nonlinear distributed control systems], Izvestiya vuzov. Sev.-Kavk. region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University News. North-Caucasian Region. Technical Sciences Series], 2009, No. 3 (151), pp. 38-41.
6. Ilyushin Y.V., Pershin I. M., Pervukhin D.A., Afanaseva О.V. Design of distributed systems of hydrolithosphere processes management. A synthesis of distributed management systems, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Power supply of mining companies, Vol. 87.
7. Ilyushin Y.V., Pershin I. M., Pervukhin D.A., Afanaseva О.V. Design of distributed systems of hydrolithospere processes management. Selection of optimal number of extracting wells, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Power supply of mining companies, Vol. 87.
8. Pershin I.M., Veselov G.E., Pershin M.I. Sistemy peredachi i obrabotki raspredelennoy informatsii [Systems for the transmission and processing of distributed information], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 5 (166),
9. Malkov A.V., Pershin I.M., Pomelyayko I.S. Matematicheskaya model' kislovodskogo mestorozhdeniya uglekislykh mineral'nykh vod [Mathematical model of the Kislovodsk carbonate mineral water field], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 7 (168), pp. 116-125.
10. Pershin I.M., Veselov G.E., Pershin M.I. Approksimatsionnye modeli peredatochnykh funktsiy raspredelennykh ob"ektov [Approximation models of transfer functions of distributed objects], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 7 (168), pp. 126-138.
11. Pershin I.M., Veselov G.E., Pershin M.I. Sintez raspredelennykh sistem upravleniya gidrolitosfernymi protsessami mestorozhdeniy mineral'nykh vod [Synthesis of distributed control systems for hydrolithospheric processes of mineral water deposits], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 8 (157), pp. 123-137.
12. Kolesnikov A., Zarembo Ya., Puchkov L., & Zarembo V. Zinc Electrochemical Reduction on a Steel Cathode in a Weak Electromagnetic Field, Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2007, Vol. 8 (10), pp. 1715-1717. Retrieved January 22, 2014, from http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/s0036024407100330.
13. Pershin I. Analysis and synthesis of systems with distributed parameters. Pyatigorsk: RIA-KMV, 2007.
14. Pleshivtseva Y., & Rapoport E. The Successive Parameterization Method of Control Actions in Boundary Value Optimal Control Problems for Distributed Parameter Systems, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2009, Vol. 48 (3), pp. 351-362. Retrieved January 22, 2014, from http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S1064230709030034.
15. Rapoport E. Alternance Properties of Optimal Solutions and Computational Algorithms in Problems of Semi-Infinite Optimization of Controlled Systems, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 1996, Vol. 35 (4), pp. 581-591.
16. Rapoport E. Structural Parametric Synthesis of Automatic Control Systems with Distributed Parameters, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2006, Vol. 45 (4), pp. 553-566. Retrieved January 22, 2014, from http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S1064230706040071.
17. Rapoport E., & Pleshivtseva Y. Combined Optimization of Metal Hot Forming Line with Induction Pre-Heating, IEEE 26th Convention of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Israel, Eilat, 2010.
18. Rapoport E., & Pleshivtseva Yu. Models and Methods of Semi-Infinite Optimization Inverse Heat-Conduction Problems, Heat Transfer Research, 2006, Vol. 37 (3), pp. 221-231.
19. Tikhonov А., & Samarsky А. Equations of mathematical physics. Moscow: Science, 1965.
20. Zarembo V., & Kolesnikov A. Background Resonant Acoustic Control of Heterophase Processes, Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering, 2006, Vol. 40 (5), pp. 483-495. Retrieved January 22, 2014, from http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/s0040579506050058.