|Article title||RESEARCHES OF PHASE DISTRIBUTIONS IN SPHERICALLY TO THE MEETING SOUND WAVE OF THE PARAMETRICAL ANTENNA|
|Authors||V. V. Grivtsov|
|Section||SECTION I. ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY|
|Month, Year||07, 2018 @en|
|Index UDC||534. 222. 2|
|Abstract||One of the directions of the use of parametric radiators of a sound is making hydroacoustic measurements. In this work there are the results of the experimental studies of the processes of non-linear interaction of acoustic waves for the slightly concaved transformer of the pumping of the parametric antenna. The amplitude and phase characteristics of a sound field of the focusing pumping transformers which are used in parametric antennas are studied. The existence of focus where there is a transformation of waves of pumping from spherically congregating waves to the spherically dispersing waves is also of interest, i.e. the oscillation phase in the focus changes on the value of π. The analysis of the received researching results of phase and amplitude characteristics of the focusing parametric antennas showed that in a distant zone of interaction spatial characteristics have some likeness to characteristics of the antenna with the convex transformer of pumping. However, the focusing parametric antennas have also some peculiarities in the formation of secondary radiation - in the field of focus there is a transformation of the phase front of pumping waves that causes the increase of the distance of formation of spherically dispersing wave of different frequency in comparison to the convex radiator. Such phenomenon as "saturation" is studied for the slightly concaved transformers of pumping. The effect of "saturation" is seen in the case when a noticeable part of energy goes for generation of new spectral components, in particular, the second harmonica of different frequency at the time of reaching of a certain level of radiation of interacting waves of pumping. It is necessary to make the conclusion about the formation of parametric radiating antennas of an acoustic field with the homogeneous phase structure in all interconnection area of pumping waves. The main regularities of its formation are defined. Homogeneous phase characteristics of the parametric antenna with the focusing pumping transformer, broadbandness, absence of side radiation, a small size and other advantages can successfully be implemented in measuring parametric radiators when making hydroacoustic measurements.|
|Keywords||Parametrical antenna; wave of difference frequency; the directional pattern; phase characteristics of the acoustic field; the focusing radiator; near zone of the radiator; the spherical wave front; flat wave; resonant frequency; the wave front; rating waves.|
|References||1. Grivtsov V.V. Issledovanie fazovyh harakteristik parametricheskih antenn i sozdanie parametricheskih izluchateley s ravnomernym fazovym raspredeleniem: avtoref. diss. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Investigation of phase characteristics of parametric antennas and creation of parametric emitters with uniform phase distribution: autoabstract cand. of eng. sc. diss.]. Leningrad: LETI, 1983, 205 p.
2. Muir T.G. Nonlinear Parametric Transduction in Underwater Acoustics, Ultrasonics Symposium, 1974, pp. 603-612.
3. Bjorno L., Christoffersen В. and Schreiber М.Р. Some experimental investigations of the parametric acoustic array, Acoustica, 1976, Vol. 35, pp. 99-106.
4. Hobaek H. Parametric acoustic transmitting arrays – A survey of theories and experiment, Scientific Technical Report. University of Bergen, Norway, 1977, No. 99.
5. Gavrilov A.M., Sitnikov R.O., Gracheva G.M. Mnogoznachnost' struktury dal'nego polya sfericheski skhodyashchegosya volnovogo puchka [The ambiguity of the structure of the far field spherical wave converging beam], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2009, No. 6 (95), pp. 65-71.
6. Gavrilov A.M., Gracheva G.M. Issledovanie dinamiki volnovogo fronta fokusiruyushchego izluchatelya ul'trazvuka [Study of the wave front dynamics of the focusing ultrasound emitter], Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona [Engineering Bulletin of the Don], 2012, Vol. 22, No. 4-1 (22), pp. 8.
7. Grivtsov V.V., Rybachek M.S. Nekotorye osobennosti eksperimental'nyh issledovaniy osnovnyh harakteristik parametricheskih izluchateley zvuka [Some of the features of experimental studies of basic characteristics of parametric radiators of sound], V kn. Prikladnaya akustika [In the book Applied acoustics]. Taganrog: TRTI, 1978, Issue VI, pp. 23-29.
8. Voloshchenko V.Yu., Grivtsov V.V. Parametricheskiy shirokopolosnyy izluchatel' dlya izmereniya parametrov antenn [Parametric broadband emitter for measuring antenna parameters], V sb. «Akusticheskie metody issledovaniya okeana»: Materialy po obmenu opytom. Nauchno-tekhnicheskoe obshchestvo imeni akademika A.N. Krylova. Tsentral'noe pravlenie [In the collection "Acoustic methods of ocean research": Materials for the exchange of experience. Scientific and technical society named after academician A. N. Krylov. Central board]. Leningrad. 1981, pp. 35-38.
9. Jing H., She-yu Z., Shi-guan Z., Pei-wen Q. Characteristic research on focused acoustic field of linear phased array transducer, 9th International Conference on Electronic Measurement & Instruments, 2009, No. 2, pp. 792-797.
10. Voronin V.A., Kutsenko T.N., Tarasov S.P. Osobennosti formirovaniya harakteristiki napravlennosti parametricheskoy antenny [Features of formation of the directional characteristics of the parametric antenna], Izvestiya TRTU [Izvestiya TSURE], 1999, No. 2 (12), pp. 140.
11. Rozenberg L.F. Fokusiruyushchie izluchateli ul'trazvuka [Focusing radiators of ultrasound], V kn. Istochniki moshchnogo ul'trazvuka [In the book Sources of powerful ultrasound]. Moscow: Nauka, 1967, Part III, pp. I51-206.
12. Ul'trazvuk. Malen'kaya entsiklopediya [A small encyclopaedia], ed. by Golyaminoy I.P. Moscow: Sov. entsiklopediya, 1979, 400 p.
13. Kanevskiy I.N. Fokusirovanie zvukovyh i ul'trazvukovyh voln [Focusing of sound and ultrasonic waves]. Moscow: Nauka, 1977, 336 p.
14. Voronin B.A. Issledovanie, razrabotka i vnedrenie nelineynogo parametricheskogo priemno-izluchashchego kompleksa: avtoref. diss. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Research, development and implementation of nonlinear parametric receiving-emitting complex: autoabstract cand. of eng. sc. diss]. Leningrad: LETI, 1980.
15. Timoshenko V.I. Issledovanie vozmozhnosti sozdaniya ustroystv dlya gidroakusticheskoy rybopoiskovoy apparatury na osnove nelineynogo vzaimodeystviya, otchet po NIR 113110, № B634062, TRTI [Study the possibility of creating devices for hydroacoustic fish-searching apparatus based on nonlinear interaction, the report on research work 113110, No. Б634062, TRTI]. Taganrog, 1979, Vol. 1 and 2, 174 p.
16. Tarasov S.P., Voronin V.A., Belous Yu.V., Kutsenko A.N. Issledovanie poperechnogo fazovogo raspredeleniya vtorichnogo polya parametricheskoy antenny ot podvodnyh ob"ektov s tsel'yu chastichnogo vosstanovleniya formy etih ob"ektov [Investigation of the transverse phase distribution of the secondary field of the parametric antenna from underwater objects in order to partially restore the shape of these objects], Izvestiya TRTU [Izvestiya TSURE], 2002, No. 1 (24), pp. 132-133.
17. Aindow J.D., Chivers R.C. Measurement of the phase variation in an ultrasonic field, J. Phys. E: Sci, Instrum., 1982, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 83-86.
18. Grivtsov V.V., Rybachek M.S. Fazovye harakteristiki izmeritel'nyh parametricheskih izluchateley zvuka [Phase characteristics of measuring parametric emitters of sound], Tr. V nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii po informatsionnoy akustike [Proceedings of the V scientific and technical conference on information acoustics]. Moscow, 1980, pp. 85-90.
19. Xu C., Deng M., Xiao D., Yang L., Ren H. Measurement of the acoustic characteristics of ultrasonic phased array transducer, 2012 Symposium on Piezoelectricity, Acoustic Waves, and Device Applications (SPAWDA), 2012, pp. 285-288.
20. Tjotta I.N., Tjotta S. Nonlinear interaction of two colliniear, spherically spreading sound beams, IASA, 1980, No. 67 (2), pp. 484.