|Article title||EXTRAPOLATION UNIVARIATE FORECASTING METHOD THERMALFLUCTUATION PROCESSES OF ISOLATION OF SKL|
|Authors||M. N. Dubyago, N. K. Poluyanovich|
|Section||SECTION II. MODELING AND ALGORITHMS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING|
|Month, Year||07, 2018 @en|
|Index UDC||621.315.3: 621.316.99|
|Abstract||The article is devoted to the problem of predicting the residual life of power cable lines (PCL) according to the monitoring of its thermal characteristics. Namely, the mathematical description of the data of layer-by-layer monitoring of the temperature dependences of the power cable: APA Pu g-1x30 / 25-10. Studies of changes in the temperature fields of the power cable in various modes of its operation and load, as well as external factors (temperature, humidity, etc.), have been carried out. The article discusses approaches to predicting the residual resource used in the operation of the PCL and their technical certification. The result of the comparison carried out is the selection of the method of forecasting, given that the accuracy of the forecast depends on which law is used. A method for predicting thermal fluctuation processes is considered with approximation of the dependences of thermal processes in the insulation of a power cable. It is shown that the use of modern methods of assessing the degree of damage to the PCL and the theory of reliability allows us to identify additional reserves of residual resource and evaluate it with the required reliability. The modeling of heat transfer of the PCL core with various functions was carried out. Analytical dependencies are obtained based on the analysis of thermal-fluctuation processes for calculating rational parameters of electrical devices for monitoring the technical state of insulation materials (IM) of PCL under load, taking into account the temperature characteristics of insulating materials. Of the three approximating dependencies considered (exponential function, linear function, and 1st degree polynomial), the exponential function demonstrates the best statistics. It is shown that, as an approximating predictor function for studying thermal-fluctuation processes, the use of a power-law function that provides the required accuracy and automation is most effective. A comparative analysis of the experimental and calculated characteristics and the selection of the optimal predictive function of the distribution of temperature fields in the PCL are carried out. To solve the problem of extrapolation, the analytical dependences describing the thermal fluctuation processes in the PCL are determined. Using the proposed approach allows you to implement devices for measuring thermal insulation processes, taking into account the influence of external factors on the measurement process and accelerating the measurement process.|
|Keywords||Theory of thermal processes; extrapolation prediction methods; insulation materials; throughput; reliability of power supply systems.|
|References||1. Pravila ustroystva elektroustanovok. Peredacha elektroenergii [Rules for electrical installations. Transmission of electricity]. 7th -ed. Mщысщц: Izd-vo NC ENAS, 2004б 160 p.
2. Poluyanovich N.K. Montazh, naladka, ekspluataciya i remont sistem elektrosnabzheniya promyshlennykh predpriyatiy: ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy [Installation, adjustment, operation and repair of power supply systems of industrial enterprises: textbooks for universities]. Saint Petersburg, 2012.
3. Poluyanovich N.K., Tibeyko I.A. Ekspluataciya i remont sistem elektrosnabzheniya promyshlennykh predpriyatiy [Operation and repair of power supply systems of industrial enterprises]. Taganrog: YuFU, 2014, 406 p.
4. Poluyanovich N.K., Dubyago M.N. Elektricheskiy privod: ucheb. posobie [Electric drive: textbooks]. Taganrog: YuFU, 2015, 162 p.
5. Poluyanovich N.K., Dubyago M.N., Shchurovskiy V.A., Beresnev M.A. Metody eksperimental'nogo opredeleniya kharakteristik elektricheskogo privoda [Methods of experimental determination of electric drive characteristics]. Taganrog: YuFU, 2016.
6. Poluyanovich N.K. Energeticheskaya elektronika: posobie po resheniyu zadach i metodicheskie ukazaniya [Energy electronics: handbook on the tasks and guidelines]. Taganrog: TRTU, 2001.
7. Poluyanovich N.K., Dubyago M.N., Shchurovskiy V.A. Metody ispytaniya silovogo elektro-oborudovaniya [Methods of testing of power electrical equipment]. Taganrog: TRTU, 2016.
8. Dubyago M.N., Pshikhopov V.Kh., Poluyanovich N.K. Ocenka i prognozirovanie izolyacionnykh materialov silovykh kabel'nykh liniy [Assessment and prediction of the insulation materials of power cable lines], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 7 (168), pp. 230-237.
9. Gorelova V.L., Mel'nikova E.N. Osnovy prognozirovaniya system [Basics of forecasting systems]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1986, 267 p.
10. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Termodinamicheskiy sposob vyyavleniya destrukcii izolyacii v zadachakh diagnostiki i prognozirovaniya resursa kabel'nykh sistem [Thermodynamic method of detection of insulation destruction in the problems of diagnostics and forecasting of cable systems resource], Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona [Engineering journal of Don], 2017, No. 3 (46), pp. 25.
11. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K., Pshikhopov V.Kh. Metod issledovaniya termofluktuacionnykh processov v zadachakh diagnostiki i prognozirovaniya izolyacionnykh materialov [Research method of thermal fluctuation processes in the problems of diagnostics and prediction of insulating materials], Vestnik Donskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the don state technical University], 2017, Vol. 17, No. 3 (90), pp. 117-127.
12. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Termofluktuacionnyy metod diagnostiki i prognozirovaniya izolyacionnykh materialov elektroenergeticheskikh sistem [Thermal fluctuation method of diagnostics and forecasting of insulating materials of electric power systems], Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Elektromekhanika [News of higher educational institutions. Electromechanics.], 2018, Vol. 61, No. 5, pp. 66-71.
13. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K., Bulanovich D.I. Prognozirovanie sostoyaniya izolyacii i vyyavlenie defektov v kabel'nykh liniyakh [Prediction of insulation condition and identify de-faults in cable lines], V sb.: Informacionnye tekhnologii v elektrotekhnike i elektroenergetike: Mater. XI vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferencii [In the collection: Information technologies in electrical engineering and power engineering materials XI all-Russian scientific and technical conference], 2018, pp. 164-167.
14. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Prediction of residual life of isolating materials in the process of thermal power equipment deterioration, In the collection: Advances in energy, environment and chemical engineering (AEECE 2015) 2015, pp. 49-54.
15. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K., Burkov D.V. Prediction deterioration of insulation process on the basis of partial dis-charge thermal fluctuation theory, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2016, Vol. 2016, pp. 205.
16. Poluyanovich N.K. Razrabotka algoritma releynoy zashchity raspredelitel'noy seti na osnove matematicheskoy modeli [Development of relay protection algorithm for distribution network based on mathematical model], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2009 No. 1 (90), pp. 240-245.
17. Poluyanovich M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Mikrokontrollernaya sistema kompensacii reaktivnoy moshchnosti [Microcontroller system of reactive power compensation], Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona [Engineering journal of Don], 2007, No. 2 (2), pp. 77-86.
18. Rassokha D.P., Poluyanovich N.K. Modelirovanie otdel'nykh tipov sistem elektrosnabzheniya [Modeling of separate types of power supply systems], V sb.: Novye informatsionnye tekhnologii v elektrotekhnicheskom obrazovanii (NITE-2003): Mater. Konferentsii [In the collection: New information technologies in electrotechnical education (NICE-2003)], 2003,
19. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Nerazrushayushchiy metod prognozirovaniya ostatochnogo resursa silovykh kabel'nykh liniy [Non-destructive prediction method of residual life of power cable lines], Informatika, vychislitel'naya tekhnika i inzhenernoe obrazovanie [Computer science, computer engineering and engineering education], 2012, No. 1 (8), pp. 27-33.
20. Poluyanovich N.K., Stul'neva A.N., Dubyago M.N. Avtomatizirovannaya sistema diagnostiki i kontrolya sostoyaniya izolyatsii silovykh kabel'nykh liniy [Automated system for diagnosis and condition monitoring of insulation of power cable lines]. Patent on utility model. RUS 112525 27.04.2011.
21. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Metod selektsii signala CHR s pomoshch'yu Veyvlet-preobrazovaniya [The method of selection of signal CHR with the help of Wavelet transform], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 2 (139), pp. 99-104.
22. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich I.A., Poluyanovich N.K. Thermodynamic approach for identifying oxidative processes insulation breakdown, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2015,
Vol. 752-753, pp. 1153-1157.
23. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Analysis of insulation materials of cable systems by method of partial discharges, Advances in Materials Science and Applications, 2015, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 23-32.
24. Poluyanovich N.K., Rassoha D.P., Formanyuk V.S. The automatic electric isolation defects diagnosing system's algorithm development, Proceedings of x international SAUM conference on systems, automatic control and measurements (SAUM 2010), 2010, pp. 265-269.
25. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Metod amplitudnogo i fazovogo raspredeleniya impul'sov chastichnykh razryadov v zadachakh issledovaniya izolyatsii kabel'nykh liniy [The method of amplitude and phase distribution of the pulses of the partial time-series in the objectives of the study isolation of cable lines], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 7 (132), pp. 200-205.