|Article title||DEVELOPMENT OF POWER SUPPLY SYSTEMS OF STATIONARY AND MOBILE PLATFORMS BASED ON THE VORTEX OF WIND CONVERTERS|
|Authors||A. V. Kostyukov, M. Y. Medvedev, V. A. Shevchenko, N. K. Poluyanovich, N. M. Dubyago|
|Section||SECTION II. MODELING AND ALGORITHMS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING|
|Month, Year||07, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||On the basis of the aerodynamic model of the screw, studies of the interaction of the rotor, the ring and the output device of the wind power plant of the "rotor in the bell" arrangement were carried out. Compiled a functional diagram of the process of the study of aerodynamics and mathematical models of the wind turbine (WU). To improve the efficiency of use of wind power and aerodynamic power. but the simulation of the aerodynamics of the socket of the propeller in the program of kom-Plex Ansys Workbench and Ansys Fluent. In a given range of wind loads and a given rotor, the optimal shape of the bell is obtained, providing the maximum average value of the useful aerodynamic power (P) of the wind flow of the rotor. The optimization according to a given criterion and a given set of basic shapes of the geometry of the bell of the wind power plant of the "rotor in the raster" type is carried out. The aerodynamic load on the rotor for the optimal shape of the wind turbine bell is investigated. The characteristic distributions of scalar and vector fields illustrating the flow pattern of the considered system "rotor+bell" are considered for the given parameters of the undisturbed flow and rotation of the rotor. The graphs of the moment dependences (Mz, My, Mx) of the standard, optimized WU form on the linear velocity of the incoming flow are obtained, as well as the dependence of the Aero-dynamic powers of the standard and optimized form on the velocity of the incoming flow. Presents the results of aerodynamic optimization veteraner-energy installation (wind turbines) with a vertical axis of rotation, assymmetric-governmental stator and rotor, and special shapes. It is shown that the wind turbines using the useful interference of the stator and rotor exceed the classical wind turbines in terms of energy characteristics, all other things being equal. Determined the future development of wind turbines which consists in the use of mutable elements of geometry improves the adaptability of the control system, expanding the control range of the torque on the rotor, but also of the robustness of the characteristics of wind and structural perturbations.|
|Keywords||Energy efficiency; aerodynamic power aerodynamics; field distributions wind power plant; inter-ference.|
|References||1. Kostjukov V.A., Maevskiy A.M., Poluyanovich N.K. and Dubyago M.N. Adaptive mechatronic management system of wind-driven power-plant with variable geometry, 18th International Conference of Young Specialists on Micro/Nanotechnologies and Electron Devices (EDM), 2017, pp. 460-464.
2. Medvedev M.Yu., Kostyukov V.A., Maevskiy A.M., Pavlenko D.D. Razrabotka kompleksnoy silovoy energeticheskoy ustanovki dlya nadvodnykh robototekhnicheskikh platform [Development of an integrated power plant for surface robotic platforms], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2018, No. 1 (195), pp. 194-208.
3. Kostyukov V.A., Medvedev M.Yu., Maevskiy A.N., Poluyanovich N.K., Savchenko V.V. Issledovanie perspektivnoy vetroenergeticheskoy ustanovki s tipom komponovki «rotor v rastrube» [Research of perspective wind power plant with the type of arrangement "rotor in the bell"], Vestnik donskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the don state technical University], 2017, No. 1 (88), pp. 85-91.
4. Kostyukov V.A., Medvedev M.Yu., Maevskiy A.N., Poluyanovich N.K., Savchenko V.V. Optimizatsiya form geometrii rastruba vetroenergeticheskoy ustanovki tipa «rotor v rastrube» [Optimization of geometry shapes of the wind turbine type "rotor in the bell"], Vestnik donskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the don state technical University], 2017, No. 4 (91), pp. 61-68.
5. Khaskin L.Ya. Aerodinamika vetrokolesa s obtekatelem i vykhodnym ustroystvom [Aerodynamics of a wind wheel with a fairing and an output device], Uchenye zapiski TSAGI [Scientific notes of TSAGI], 1993, Vol. 24, No. 4.
6. Kostyukov V.A., Medvedev M.Yu., Maevskiy A.M., Poluyanovich N.K., Savchenko V.V. Ustroystvo preobrazovaniya kineticheskoy energii vetra v mekhanicheskuyu energiyu s pomoshch'yu nizhney napravlyayushchey struktury [Device for converting kinetic wind energy into mechanical energy by means of the lower guide structure]. Patent for useful model No. 175397. Application No. 2016133236. Published 04.12.2017 Bull. No.34. MPK 51,
7. Rafał Wróżyński, Mariusz Sojka, Krzysztof Pyszny, Krzysztof Pyszny. The application of GIS and 3D graphic software to visual impact assessment of wind turbines, Renewable Energy, October 2016, Vol. 96, Part A, pp. 625.635.
8. Qing'an Li, Junsuke Murata, Masayuki Endo, Takao Maeda, Yasunari Kamada. Experimental and numerical investigation of the effect of turbulent inflow on a Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine (part II: Wake characteristics), Energy, 15 October 2016, Vol. 113, pp. 1304-1315.
9. Young Gun Heoa, b, Nak Joon Choic, Kyoung Ho Choib, Ho Seong Jia, Kyung Chun Kima. CFD study on aerodynamic power output of a 110 kW building augmented wind turbine, Energy and Buildings, 1 October 2016, Vol. 129, pp. 162-173.
10. Lin Wanga, Xiongwei Liub, Athanasios Koliosa. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, October 2016, Vol. 64, pp. 195.210.
11. Mikhnenkov L.V. Vetroenergeticheskaya ustanovka planetarnogo tipa [Wind power plant of planetary type], Nauchnyy vestnik MGTU [Scientific Bulletin of MSTU], 2008, No. 125.
12. Wenyi Liu. Design and kinetic analysis of wind turbine blade-hub-tower coupled system, Renewable Energy, August 2016, Vol. 94, pp. 547.557.
13. Gorelov D.N. Energeticheskie kharakteristiki rotora Dar'e (obzor) [Energy characteristics of the Darya rotor (review)], Teplofizika i aeromekhanika], 2010, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 325-333.
14. Makbul A.M., Ramli Bouchekara H.R.E.H., Abdulsalam S. Alghamdi Optimal sizing of PV/wind/diesel hybrid microgrid system using multi-objective self-adaptive differential evolution algorithm, Renewable Energy, June 2018, Vol. 121, pp. 400-411.
15. Kostyukov V.A., Poluyanovich N.K. Razrabotka teorii i metodov povysheniya effektivnosti vetroenergeticheskoy ustanovki [Development of the theory and methods of increasing the efficiency of the wind power plant], V sb: «Nauka i obrazovanie na rubezhe tysyacheletiy sbornik nauchno-issledovatel'skikh rabot» [In the collection "Science and education at the turn of the Millennium collection of research works."]. Kislovodsk, 2017, pp. 102-108.
16. Kostyukov V.A., Medvedev M.Yu., Maevskiy A.N., Poluyanovich N.K., Savchenko V.V. Issledovanie perspektivnoy vetroenergeticheskoy ustanovki s tipom komponovki "Rotor v rastrube" [Research of perspective wind power plant with the type of arrangement "Rotor in the bell"], Vestnik Donskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the don state technical University], 2017, Vol. 17, No. 1 (88), pp. 85-91.
17. Kostyukov V.A., Maevskiy A.M., Poluyanovich N.K. Metod regulirovaniya chastoty vrashcheniya rotora vetroenergeticheskoy ustanovki za schet upravleniya izmenyaemymi elementami geometrii [The method of regulating the rotor speed of the wind power plant by controlling the variable elements of geometry], V sb: «Fedorovskie chteniya – 2016 XLVI»: Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya s elementami nauchnoy shkoly (Moskva, 16–18 noyabrya 2016 g.) [In the collection "Fedorov readings – 2016 XLVI": international scientific and practical conference with elements of the scientific school (Moscow, November 16-18, 2016), ed. by B.I. Kudrina, Yu.V. Matyuninoy, 2016, pp. 255-263.
18. Kostyukov V.A., Medvedev M.Yu., Maevskiy A.M., Poluyanovich N.K. Energoeffektivnaya adaptivnaya sistema upravleniya vetroenergeticheskoy ustanovkoy s izmenyaemoy geometriey [Energy-efficient adaptive control system of wind power plant with variable geometry], V sb: «Tekhnologii razrabotki informatsionnykh sistem TRIS-2016» [In the collection "Technologies of development of information systems TRIS-2016"].
19. Kostyukov V.A., Maevskiy A.M., Poluyanovich N.K., Dubyago M.N. Razrabotka teorii i metodov povysheniya effektivnosti aerodinamicheskoy moshchnosti vetroenergeticheskoy ustanovki s izmenyaemoy geometriey [Development of theory and methods for improving the efficiency of aerodynamic power of a wind power plant with variable geometry], V sb. «Sovremennye problemy radioelektroniki i telekommunikatsiy "RT-2017"»: Mater. 13-y mezhdunarodnoy molodezhnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii [In the collection "Modern problems of radio electronics and telecommunications "RT-2017"": proceedings of 13-th international youth scientific and technical conference], ed. by A.A. Savochkina, 2017, pp. 179.
20. Bulanovich D.V., Poluyanovich N.K. Vybor optimal'noy sistemy upravleniya dlya vetroelektricheskoy ustanovki [Selection of the optimal control system for the wind power plant], V sb. «Problemy avtomatizatsii. Regional'noe upravlenie. Svyaz' i avtomatika (PARUSA-2017)»: Sb. trudov VI Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii molodykh uchenykh, aspirantov i studentov [In the book "Problems of automation. Regional management. Communication and automation (SAILS-2017)": Proceedings of the VI all-Russian scientific conference of young scientists, postgraduates and students], 2017, pp. 104-107.