|Article title||METHOD OF TEXT-INDEPENDENT PERSONALITY IDENTIFICATION BY VOICE|
|Authors||Yu. A. Bryuhomitsky, V. M. Fedorov|
|Section||SECTION III. MATHEMATICAL AND SOFTWARE|
|Month, Year||08, 2018 @en|
|Abstract||An immunological method is proposed for solving the problem of text-independent identification of a person by voice, based on the principles of presentation and processing of voice information accepted in artificial immune systems. For personality identification by its voice, a Fanta model is used in which the voice signal is formed by passing through a high-order filter. Cepstral coefficients obtained on the basis of a linear speech predictor are used as feature vectors. The following analysis of the feature vectors is carried out on the basis of the apparatus of artificial immune systems using an immunological model of negative selection. The model implements decentralized recognition of sequentially reaching speech fragments by comparing them with special, previously created recognition elements — detectors which imitate the immune-competent cells of the immune system. The matching is carried out using the Euclidean proximity measure according to the principle of negative selection. During the speech signal analysis, the decision "well-known/stranger" is making based on a statistics of detectors response frequency. The method has been experimentally tested in IDE MATLAB and showed its effectiveness. The method is intended for continuous authentication control of the speaker’s identity at the rate of voice data income when text of arbitrary size and content is reproduced. It allows making a timely decision about the possible substitution of speakers. The advantage of the method is its complete protection from replay attacks. Effective implementation of the method, its increasing accuracy are closely related to the possibility of organizing the parallel calculations of large amounts of data, due to the size of the analyzed text and the size of detectors population. This circumstance determines the perspective of using high-performance multiprocessor computing systems.|
|Keywords||Text-independent identification by voice; cepstral analysis; linear speech signal predictor; artificial immune systems; negative selection model.|
|References||1. Kenny P., Ouellet P., Dehak N., et al. A study of interspeaker variability in speaker verification, IEEE Trans. Audio Speech Language Processing, 2008, Vol. 16, Iss. 5, pp. 980-988.
2. Zhang Sh.-X, Mak M.-W. A new adaptation approach to high-level speaker-model creation in speaker verification, Speech Communication, 2009, Vol. 51, pp. 534-550.
3. Pervushin E.A. Obzor osnovnykh metodov raspoznavaniya diktorov [Review of the main methods of speaker recognition], Matematicheskie struktury i modelirovanie [Mathematical structures and modeling], 2011, Issue 24, pp. 41-54.
4. Grishin V.M., Kalashnikov D.M. Rechevoy fragmentator dlya neyrosetevogo biometricheskogo vokodera [Speech fragment for neural network biometric vocoder], Penza-2012. Trudy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii klastera penzenskikh predpriyatiy, obespechivayushchikh bezopasnost' informatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Penza-2012. Proceedings of the scientific and technical conference cluster Penza enterprises, ensuring the security of information technology]. Available at: http://pniei.rf/activity/science/BIT/T8-p73.pdf.
5. Lei Y., Hansen J. H.L. Mismatch modeling and compensation for robust speaker verification, Speech Communication, 2011, Vol. 53, pp. 257-268.
6. Makarevich O.B., Yurkov P.Yu., Fedorov V.M. Primenenie rekurrentnykh neyronnykh setey dlya tekstonezavisimoy identifikatsii diktora [Application of recurrent neural networks for text-independent speaker identification], Sb. trudov «Informatsionnaya bezopasnost'» [Proceedings "Information security"]. Taganrog, 2002, pp. 200-201.
7. Makarevich O.B., Babenko L.K., Fedorov V.M., Yurkov P.Yu. Tekstonezavisimaya autentifikatsiya/identifikatsiya po golosu v sistemakh upravleniya dostupom [Text-independent authentication / voice identification in access control systems], X Vserossiyskaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya «Problemy informatsionnoy bezopasnosti v sisteme vysshey shkoly» [X all-Russian scientific and practical conference "Problems of information security in the system of higher education"]. Moscow: MIFI, 2003, pp. 28-29.
8. Bimbot F. et al. A Tutorial on Text-Independent Speaker Verification, EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing, 2004, No. 4, pp. 430-451.
9. Fant G. Akusticheskaya teoriya recheobrazovaniya [Acoustic theory of speech formation]. Moscow: Nauka, 1964, 283 p.
10. Dasgupta D. Artificial Immune Systems and Their Applications, Ed., Springer-Verlag, 1999.
11. De Castro L.N., Timmis, J.I. Artificial Immune Systems: A New Computational Intelligence Approach, London: Springer-Verlag, 2000, 357 p.
12. Iskusstvennye immunnye sistemy i ikh primenenie [Artificial immune systems and their applications], ed.by D. Dasgupty: transl. from the engl. by A.A. Romanyukhi. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2006, 344 p.
13. Dasgupta D., Forrest S. Tool breakage detection in milling operations using a negative-selection algorithm, Technical report CS95-5, Department of computer science, University of New Mexico, 1995.
14. Forrest S., Perelson A.S., Allen L., Cherukuri R. Self-nonself discrimination in a computer, In: Proc. of Ieee symposium on research in security, Oakland, CA, 16-18 May 1994, pp. 202-212.
15. Opengeym A.V., Shafer R.V. TSifrovaya obrabotka signalov [Digital signal processing]: transl. from the engl., ed. by S.Ya. Shatsa. Moscow: Svyaz', 1979, 416 p.
16. Rabiner L.R., Shafer R.V. TSifrovaya obrabotka rechevykh signalov [Digital processing of speech signals]: transl. from the engl., ed. by M.V. Nazarova, Yu.N. Prokhorova. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1981, 495 p.
17. Markel Dzh., Grey A.Kh. Lineynoe predskazanie rechi [Linear prediction of speech]: transl. from the engl., ed. by Yu.N. Prokhorova, V.S. Zvezdina. Moscow: Svyaz', 1980, 308 p.
18. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A. Immunologicheskiy podkhod k organizatsii klaviaturnogo monitoringa [Immunological approach to the keyboard monitor], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 2 (151), pp. 33-41.
19. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A. Immunologichekiy metod verifikatsii rukopisi s ispol'zovaniem vektornogo predstavleniya dannykh [Immunologicaki method of verification of the manuscript using vector data representation], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2016, No. 9 (182), pp. 50-57.
20. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A. Immunologicheskiy podkhod k identifikatsii lichnosti po dinamicheskim biometricheskim parametram [Immunological approach to the identification of the dynamic biometric parameters], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2017, No. 5 (190), pp. 56-66.