|Article title||EXAMINATION OF THE SELF-EFFICACY STRUCTURE IN ADOLESCENTS|
|Section||SECTION III. PROBLEMS OF PSYCHOLOGY AND SAFETY OF LIVING ABILITY|
|Month, Year||10, 2012 @en|
|Abstract||Study of general and specific self-efficacy structures in adolescence has been reflected in the article. Study of specific self-efficacy in dealing with difficult situations which are meaningful in adolescence is considered. Self-efficacy structure is considered as a subject’s appraisal of system of abilities, skills, knowledge, which are perceived as sufficient for coping with difficult situations. It was shown that people with higher level of specific self-efficacy have a more consistent structure than people with the lower level. Also relations between general and specific self-efficacy was shown.|
|Keywords||Self-efficiency; the person; specificity; structure; a level; ability.|
|References||1. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: Toward a unifying theory of behavioral change // Psychological Review. – 1977.
2. Lazarus, R., Folkman, S. Stress, appraisal, and coping. New York: Springer Publishing Company, Inc. – 1984.
3. Frydenberg E. Adolescent coping: Theoretical and research perspectives. – New York: Routledge, 1997.
4. Бандура А. Теория социального научения. – СПб.: Евразия, 2000.
5. Bandura A., Schunk D.H. Cultivating competence, self-efficacy, and intrinsic interest through proximal self-motivation // Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. – 1981. – № 41. – P. 586–598.
6. Динамическая психология: Избранные труды. – М.: Смысл, 2001. – 572 с.