|Article title||MANUFACTURE AND PROPERTIES OF POLYPYRROLE’S THINFILMS AS A GASSENSING MATERIALS FOR USE IN ECOLOGICAL MONITORING|
|Authors||E.V. Vorobiev, E.N. Shishlyanikova|
|Section||SECTION III. ELECTRONICS AND ECOLOGY|
|Month, Year||01, 2014 @en|
|Index UDC||539.23: 547.76|
|Abstract||Theoretical researches of existing methods of formation of thin-film materials, researches of theories of conductivity of semiconductors were conducted in this study. The analysis of factors was carried out at the time of the formation, influencing properties of a received sample, such as receiving conditions, concentration of monomer at synthesis, availability of anion – a dopant, presence of water or conjugation length. In the practical part different options of formation of touch elements on the basis of polypyrrole were examined. Such characteristics of material as film thickness, temperature dependence of resistance were researched, the coefficient of gas sensitivity was found. Researches of gas-sensitive properties regarding ammonia, acetone are also conducted. Schemes of resistance of samples from temperature that confirms their semiconductor nature, and also schedules of a response of samples on vapors of acetone are provided. During the work the scheme of receiving the gas-sensitive material, including a substrate choice, optimization of concentration of components in polymerization reaction, technology of formation of contacts, a temperature mode of polymerization were developed. The key moment of development of a technique of creation of the most gas-sensitive sesnor became type of contacts, way of putting polymer.|
|Keywords||Polypyrrole; gas-sensitive materials; gas sensors.|
|References||1. Сутягин В.М., Бондалетова Л.И. Химия и физика полимеров: Учебное пособие. – Томск: Изд-во ТПУ, 2003. – C. 41-43.
2. Inzelt G., Scholz F. Conducting Polymers, A New Era in Electrochemistry, 2008 г. – P. 123-135.
3. Hamilton S., Hepher M.J., Sommerville J. Polypyrrole materials for detection and discrimination of volatile organic compounds: Sensors and Actuators B 107 (2005). – P. 424-432.
4. Воробьев Е.В., Горбатенко Ю.А., Шишляникова Е.Н., Варежников А.С. Квантовохимический анализ различных способов организации полимеров на основе 3-алкилпирролов
для создания сенсора газов.
5. Manik A. Chougulea, Shailesh G. Pawara, Prasad R. Godsea, Ramesh N. Mulika, Shashwati Senb, Vikas B. Patila. Synthesis an Characterization of Polypyrrole (PPy) Thin Films, Soft
Nanoscience Letters. – 2011. – № 1. – P. 6-10.
6. Kharat H.J., Kakade K.P., Savale P.A., Dutta K., Ghosh P., Shirsat M.D. Synthesis of polypyrrole ﬁlms for the development of ammonia sensor, Polym. Adv. Technol. – 2007. – Vol. 18 (5). – P. 397-402.
7. Marju Ferenets, Ali Harlin. Chemical in situ polymerization of polypyrrole on poly(methyl metacrylate) substrate, Thin Solid Films 515. – 2007. – P. 5324-5328.