|Article title||CONDITION FND PROSPECTS OF DEVELOPMENT OF NORMATIVE BASE POLYMERIC MATERIALS FOR FIRE SAFETY APPLICATION|
|Authors||N.V. Smirnov, N.I. Konstantinova|
|Section||SECTION VII. BRIEF REPORTS|
|Month, Year||01, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||The analysis of existing domestic and European normative base of the classification parameters estimation of fire hazard for building materials is submitted in this article. The classification principles of fire hazard in European Union, decorated finishing materials roofing and floor covering materials are considered in the article. The complex methodological approach to estimate fire hazard of textile materials, taking into account the requirements, parameters and test methods depending on a scope and functional purpose is given. Thermoanalytical and spectral analysis which now are successfully used for identification purposes and control the input raw materials for making products are presented for both separate fire hazard test methods and physical and chemical methods. At present these methods are of great importance especially when using polymeric materials are fireproof as they realize the control of the indices, which are responsible for stability of making the products.|
|Keywords||Fire safety application of polymeric materials; building materials; parameters of fire hazard; classification principles of fire hazard in European Union; test methods.|
|References||1. EN ISO 1716 «Building materials - Determination of calorific potential».
2. EN ISO 1182 «Fire test –Building materials-Non-combustibility test».
3. EN ISO 9239-1 «Reaction to fire tests – Horizontal surfaсe spread of flame on floor-covering systems – Flame spread using a radiant heat ignition sourсe».
4. EN ISO 11925-2 «Reaction to fire tests- Ignitability of building products, subjected to direct impingement of flame– Part 2. Single flame source test».
5. EN ISO 13823-1 «Reaction to fire tests for building products excluding floorings – exposed to thermal attack by a single burring item (SBI)».
6. EN 1187 «Test methods for external fire exposure to roofs».